Book Three Chapter Forty-Four

"What the hell happened?" 

I sat down, looking around unable to see Roxy, Jackson still with his top off. Marcus started to explain what happened.

"She wouldn't go to the hospital, totally refused, you're lucky I got her back here. Just let her sleep on it, let her sleep off the booze then take her to the hospital, by the way, the cars a wreck, like a fireball wreck"

Jackson now walked to me, kneeling before me his hands on my knees.

You're so getting punished for his Kitten, but not till I know you're okay, get showered and sleep, we will talk in the morning" 

I shook my head, I wanted to talk now, I want him to punish me now, I was stupid, careless and fucked up.

"Now Alena, get your ass up there and sort yourself out" His voice was still low, yet authoritative, I knew he would not take no for an answer tonight.

"Okay Sir" I got up, walking upstairs, Jackson and Marcus's muttered talked behind me.

I would take my punishment, no objections I went too far, me of all people, getting in the car after drinking, I needed punishing, after the shower, I climbed into bed, falling asleep.

Opening me eyes, unsure of the time, but my whole body hurts, everywhere, so painful my head feeling like it had been hit several times. 

Walking downstairs, Jackson was there with the girls, Marcus was sat in the living room, seeing them reminded me that Katie was ill.

"Is Katie okay now?" I looked at her, she looked well, so hopefully, it was just a bug.

"She is fine, what the hell was you thinking of driving that drunk? Then refusing to go to the hospital?" 

My body jumped back, he was angry, shouting and angry a side I had never seen before.

"Just punish me and get it over with" My scream back at him, didn't help, if anything it made me worse.

"What the fuck Alena, you know full well you never punish through anger, ever, I never have and never would" 

He wouldn't and that is exactly why I love him and feel safe with him, Max got angry, he would punish me there and then through anger, even if it had nothing to do with me. 

Jackson however, he seemed to get angry, and walk away and come back after it had passed, no matter how hard I pushed, he refused to punish me if he is angry.

"Yet your shouting at me, which you never do" I am too weak, in too much pain to argue.

His face seemed to soften though, Marcus was now stood at the door ready to step in, even he was on edge with Jackson's shouting.

"Sorry Kitten" His arms wrapped around me, the pain it caused unreal, I flinched trying to hold in the screams. 

"I thought I had lost you, then you come back like this, yes I was scared, I am scared you could have died, the thought you might have died scares me, I couldn't do much last night, I was so angry I needed you away, so I wouldn't punish you"

"Christ Alena, I was sat here wondering if you would even come back at all, you were so drunk, and you drove, yes I am angry, but I still love you and respect you, I would never punish you out of anger never, anyway how are you feeling?"

How could he be so nice? 

How is it even possible after everything I have done? I don't want to cause him more pain, so I will just lie, I know I shouldn't, breaking rules and all that, I am already in shit, so may as well get myself in more if it protects him.