Book Two Chapter Two

"If I have to gag you, which I know I will, the ball is your safe word, drop it for me to stop" He explains as he walks around the front of me. 

Standing here, I watch him as he wrapped the blindfold across my eyes, taking away my sense of sight, kissing me gently on the lips. I can feel my heart slowing, it feels like it is ready to just stop and fall out of my chest how is that even possible? 

He has not even done anything yet other than offering a safe word and blindfolds me, yet I feel so relaxed. I can hear his footsteps, chains moving, and switches being turned on or off. 

Jumping I feel the hot liquid running down my body, slowly, starting at my collarbone running down my right side. Just as it got to my hip, the sting of the whip against my breast making my body jump slightly. I can feel him walking around the other side, hot liquid running down that side as well. 

Again, a sharp sting across my breast from the whip. Pushing myself up onto my toes in pleasure, wanting more moans escaping my lips. His lips teasing the back of my neck, as his hand explores my body touching every part he can reach. The flogger now running up and down me, quickly hitting my backside. 

I feel the sharp sting of the shock through my breasts as the clamps send vibrations through me. My moans now loud, feeling the pleasure, but still I have the feeling of wanting more, not want but need, I feel I need more I just hope he can give me it, because if he can't I know no one can. 

Slowly, I can feel his hands run down the back of my body towards my ankles. He stopped; slowly teasing them with his hand, while his lips being to kiss the back of my legs. 

The sound of the chains moving alerting me something is going to happen, I am beginning to be lifted off the floor slightly, bound to the bar, suddenly the bar between my legs spread. I am now suspended slightly, with my legs spread wide, unable to close them, gasping in shock as it happened within a few seconds.

I want this, I do, and I feel completely safe with him, something I have not felt in years. His hands slowly and gently rubbing along my legs, back up to my butt where his hand swings down and spanks me hard. My body is automatically trying to push up on my toes moaning from the pleasure, but as there is no floor beneath me, I totally fail and gave in, letting him take control. 

His kisses starting again, from the back of my neck, teasing, and tempting as he moves in front of me. I feel I am going crazy, crazy from the pleasure, crazy from the anticipation and crazy for more of him. I don't understand though, how is he making me feel like this like I need this in my life more than anything else.

The vibrations start again from the nipple clamps stopping my thoughts, all I can think about is the pleasure, as his mouth teasing me. His lips kissing me, starting from my neck slowly moving down until he reaches between my legs and settles there. 

His mouth beings kissing and teased my core, as his hand grabs my arse ensuring I cannot pull back even the slightest bit. His tongue begins to move quicker, like it is finally free to play, slowly circling the hole that longs for his touch. I can feel my pleasure rise, my moans beginning to show it, the vibrations running through my breasts and across my body. 

I feel the coldness of the glass running up my leg, as his tongue pushes through my gate of heaven tipping me over the edge making me scream. As the scream escapes my lips, his hand swings down and hits my ears. I muffle the sound of my pleasure, enjoying it as the glass slowly reaches between my legs and fills me, moaning out loud again and as I do his hand smacks down over my arse again. 

My body jumping from the sensation, moaning he can see I am still wanting more. His hand teasing me, pulling the glass in and out slowly, erratically, as his tongue gently caresses my clit. 

His hand starting to work faster, moving the glass at a better speed, I can feel myself growing wetter as the moisture gathers between my legs. I love it, I sharp sting of his hand across my arse making me jump, the realisation hit, I was moaning so much before that spank. His body begins to move, I can feel his lips on mine, his arm stretched in front of me still holding the glass in place. 

His kiss is taunting and teasing. He begins moving back, and I feel the gag been placed in my mouth as his hand fastens it at the back. His mouth continuing to tease me moving down to my neck, my head moving back, giving him better access, my hands wanting to touch him, pull him to me. I would love to take control just once. 

Moaning my pleasure begins to build up again, his hand keeps moving faster and faster, the toy moving in and out of my pussy, making me wetter than before, my sweet essence now running down my legs. 

The feel of his hand placing the ball in my hands, my hand gripping it tightly, I don't want to drop it and him stop. His lips starting to move back down again, teasing me as he reaches my nipple his mouth gently sucking it in. 

I am moaning, but there was basically no sound, the gag ensuring hardly anything can be heard. His hand working even faster if it is even possible, he keeps going at the same speed and rhyme as his mouth reached my clit again. 

Jumping I squirm with pleasure, as something clamps down on my clit, the tight feeling amazing, yet painful, but a pain I seem to like and enjoy. 

His tongue licking around it, suddenly vibrations begin to travel through it, along my clit at the same time as the nipple clamps. My body is rocking, or it feels like it even though I know I am still. My moans are now louder, as the toy slides in and out of me at a fast pace. 

The pleasure of it mixing with the pleasure of the vibrations now not just on my nipples but my clit as well. I can't control it, feeling myself let I am held purely by the restraints, my body slumping as the pleasure awakens within me. 

Moaning my heart is racing faster, my body beginning to shake, what has he done to me? The pleasure is amazing yet at the same time, it scares me. The restraints holding me in place, as I am still lifted off the ground as my orgasm grew in intensity, the vibrations and coldness mixing together making me scream. 

The orgasm spreading through my body, unable to move, I can feel the orgasm passing, as he slowly begins to remove the toy from me plus whatever he had previously put on my clit. I need to remember that because it felt amazing, and it is something I want him to use a lot more on me. His lips gently kissing inside my legs, not in a sexual way, but a loving, healing way. 

Slowly moving up to my breasts, where he removed the clamps. Once again slowly kissing each nipple before moving up and removing the gag and blindfold. 

Looking at him, his eyes are different, he is different this is a side of him, he is hiding a side he clearly loves, and I can see it, why does he hide something he loves and enjoys so much? Yet I can see it isn't everything, he is holding back so much. 

His hands releasing me from the restrains, wrapping his arms around me he begins to carry me to the bed, lying there he smiles down at me.