Chapter Thirty Three

"Are you trying to make me crash"? I laugh trying to keep my eyes on the road.

"Nope, I just want to see how much you can take before you tell me to stop because you're going to crash" 

Jackson's reply like a challenge, he wants to see how far he can take me while I drive. I am not sure I like this game he is playing, he is clearly teasing and taunting me for his own amusement, but I love it. 

His hand lifting my skirt up, then slowly pulling my thong down, his hand moving up to my breasts, slowly stroking them under my shirt, I am already losing concentrating, his hand suddenly moving down my stomach, stroking gently before sliding into my trousers. 

Trying my hardest to concentrate on the road, I am not that easy I don't give up that quick, but I am finding it harder, to be honest, it is becoming a lot harder to concentrate, his fingers started to slide into my pussy.

"I seem to be winning, you have slowed down" Jackson's voice is playful, his fingers moving faster, my eyes looking up to the dial, he is right I have slowed right down. 

Pushing my foot on the pedal, I begin to speed back up, Jackson telling me Roxy's address, I need to either concentrate or quit, I need to get Roxy home safely, Jacksons fingers moving even faster, my breathing getting heavier.

"If only we could get Roxy in the front as well" Jackson voice full of humour, his fingers still going, moving in and out of my pussy, my breathing getting faster, my mind trying to concentrate on the road, Roxy sitting watching in amazement, waiting for me to tell him to stop, I am determined to get her home before I quit. 

My body jumps from the shock, something warm and moist against my neck, looking in the mirror, sure enough Roxy has joined in, her mouth kissing my neck, I can't deal with them both teasing together and still concentrate on driving.

"This is cheating, I can't believe you would help him win Roxy" I am actually gutted she has, she should be helping me not distracting me more.

"Any reason to kiss your neck and I am game" She laughs. Roxy's house is literally two streets away, just two, her mouth teasing more, Jackson's fingers moving faster, moaning I stop the car.

"Looks like I win" Panting, I look outside at Roxy's house.

"Apparently so, she has won Jackson, I did wonder how far you'd get with all of this happening though" Roxy laughs climbing out the car.

"Shall I help you finish?" Jackson's voice, matching is cunning smile, is he joking, he has to be joking!

"No!" I refuse, although I want him to, I have to refuse. Saying goodbye to Roxy, I begin driving, Jackson finally behaving, two minutes down the road his fingers starting to play, of course he wouldn't listen to me. Looking around I take a turn into a field, driving down a bit, I switch the engine off.

"What are you doing?" Jackson's eye son me, as I begin sliding down my trousers.

"Getting what is mine" Looking at him, I climb on top of him, kissing him full force. My hands working on removing his cock from his trousers, Slowly I lower my pussy down on his cock, my hips instantly bucking, moaning feeling him inside me. I can feel his shaft moving in and out of me, his lips kissing my neck, in between kisses his teeth nibbling making me moan.

"You don't get what you want, you get what I give" 

His voice a growl, his hands gripping my waist, holding me still, his hips beginning to thrust hard, pounding his cock inside me, my hands grasping his hair. 

His hands release me, grasping one of my hands, he grabs the rope, his hand tying mine to my ankle, then the same with the other side. Both my hands now tied to my ankles, his smile wicked, his hand grasping my hair.

"You get what I give, nothing more" 

His hands gripping my waist again, his hips moving fast and hard, moaning from pleasure, I wish I could touch him. I need more, I want so much more, this is amazing, but I can't stop thinking I want more. 

One of his hands moving, grasping my hair, he begins pulling it harder, my screams getting louder as his hips thrust quicker, pushing me to my limit and over instantly, moaning I collapse against him, panting on top of him, I have no idea how this happened, his hands beginning to untie my ankles and wrists, lifting me, he slides over into the driver's seat.

"Good call, I don't think I could drive home right now" Laughing, my body shaking from the pleasure.

"What did you mean by wanting more? You said it during sex" Looking at me intrigued, I didn't realise I had said it out loud, I thought it was in my head, shrugging my shoulders at him I answer.

"If I knew what I wanted more of, I would have found it by now" Confessing to him, I just know each time we have sex, or do anything sexual I feel the need for more, I could be tied up, blindfolded yet I still feel I want more. I wonder if it is even possible, I am sure of one thing though, if anyone can give me the more I am wanting, it is Jackson, no one else, just Jackson. Arriving back at his, he starts cooking, looking at him, I am in awe I cannot cook, not at all.

"I never see you cooking why?" He looks at me, while mixing the food.

"I can't cook, we live on takeaways, restaurants and well ready meals" I can't help but laugh at it, me, Georgina and Liam cannot cook, yet Jackson is here, like a chef, how is that even possible. His eyes looking up at me, he looks shocked.

"Seriously?" Yes, he certainly is in shock.

"Really, none of us can cook, so we just got used to eating what others cook and deliver" It really isn't a big deal, yet he looks astounded by the thought.

"You can't live like that, seriously at some point you will need to learn to cook, you can't exactly be healthy eating that junk" He begins opening cupboards, serving up the food, he put it on the plates, carrying them to the table. Sitting we ate, his eyes on me the whole time.

"Are you sure you're okay with tomorrow?" Looking up at Jackson, I can't say I am, but I also can't say I'm not.

"I can't say I am but I am also not, it just feels weird going to the grave, I never knew Katie, but I am happy to go and support you, I know tomorrow will be hard, so I will be here in any way you need me to be, plus I am not sure your mum will even like me" 

Laughing at the thought, what if his mum doesn't like me? I am going to be the one feeling uncomfortable then, stood at her daughter's grave.

"Thank you, I just want you by my side that is all, my mum will love you, I know she will" He is so sweet, something tells me he is saying that because his mum loved Caroline, and in a way, I am like her.

"Bedtime come on" 

His hand gripping mine, walkingupstairs together, climbing into bed, Jackson falling asleep, lying here mymind on tomorrow, on his mum, his sister, I am scared if I am honest, I don'tknow her other than from how Liam has described her throughout the years, hehas said she can be mean quite a lot. 

Kissing Jackson on the head, whispering Goodnight to him, I nuzzle intohim, falling asleep instantly. Waking Iroll over, Jackson still asleep, looking at him, I should really try cookingbreakfast for a change, it can't be that hard surely?