Book Three Chapter Seventeen

I watched as Jackson grabbed his phone, his fingers hitting the letters, he sent the message, and then moved back in between my legs, his tongue teasing me more.

I couldn't wait much longer, my pussy was pulsing, my head was spinning, I finally let go, moaning as I pulled his head, forcing his tongue to go deeper inside me.

My head went back, eyes closed, my hands released his hair, as I enjoyed the feeling, his tongue stopped for a second. 

I sensed him sitting up then moving back and he started again, I moaned as he started pushing me back, he felt so different this time, why? my eyes opened, screams escaping my mouth, jumping up the bed, pulling my dress down.

"What the fuck Jackson" I shouted while staring at Marcus, he was the one who was between my legs, the one pleasuring me.

"You agreed, babes" He moved next to me his mouth kissing mine, 

"relax, enjoy yourself, everything is in your mind" He kissed me more, I wasn't sure I could do this, it doesn't feel right. 

"You like Marcus, I trust him, so just relax, forget for now he is my friend, and just see him as a guy I pulled in, a guy you asked for" His lips kept kissing mine, his hands grabbing mine, tying them to the bed with his tie, I moaned, and my mind giving in, how the hell can I say no, I don't want to say no.

Marcus smiled, his hand sliding up my leg, as his head lowered and started kissing my sex again, I moaned, was this a trick? A dream? Was Jackson really hoping I would say no? I watched him, my eyes assessing what he was thinking.

He watched Marcus, and I could see he was getting turned on by it, I moaned louder as Marcus pushed his tongue further inside me. 

Jackson's mouth lowered to mine, he started kissing me, moving he pushed his cock against my mouth, I opened it willingly, begging for him. 

I moaned from the feel of the hardness of it, the hardness he got for me, I started sucking, him moving so it was going in and out of my mouth, I moaned, the vibrations from it bouncing off his cock. 

Marcus, working harder, faster and deeper, his fingers now pushing inside, I moaned pushing my sex up to him, wanting more.

They didn't stop, I was on edge, the look in Jackson's eyes told me not to cum, I wanted to beg, beg for a resolution to these feelings, to my body aching everywhere for his word, the word needed so I could orgasm. 

He didn't say it, Marcus worked, quicker, I couldn't stop myself, I tried, but it was too late, his fingers moving hard and deep, I moaned, the orgasm rocketing around my body, he head flying backwards, Jacksons hand hit my face, which only made me explode more.

"You knew I didn't want you to, he untied my hands, flipping me onto my stomach, he moved, Marcus came to my face, his cock there, hard, throbbing, waiting for my mouth, I moaned, and no one was even touching me, my pussy, pulsing, growing more wet, begging for his cock inside me.

I felt Jacksons cock pushing into my sex, I moaned, leaning back onto him, Marcus gripped my hair, pulling me towards his cock, I opened my mouth feeling it slide inside, I moaned, unable to control myself. 

I began sucking, quickly, hard, and deeper, he tasted so good, I moaned against his cock, as Jackson's hips thrust harder, faster, his hands, gripping my ass cheeks, holding them open as he pounded harder. 

Jackson's thrusts got harder, with each one, I flew forward, Marcus's cock gagging me, as it pushed further down my throat, one after another, each thrust harder, and stronger, I moaned, my mouth sucking Marcus inside of me, tasting him, I began moaning, getting to the limit, Jackson's hand smacked down on my ass, I moaned, pushing it back deeper on his cock.

"Not fucking yet, don't you dare"

 I moaned, unsure if I could control myself, I have no idea, how can I even stop myself, this is so close to my fantasy how can I control myself especially with Marcus here, his body in front of me, his cock in my mouth, there is no way, not a chance.

They stopped, I felt my body screaming for them to keep going, Marcus moved, I watched as he walked around me, kneeling where Jackson had. 

I felt his cock pushing against my ass, I moaned, pushing backward onto it, wanting him, I moaned, feeling myself ready to go any second, just at the thought of his cock inside me, my whole body craved him, and now I had him it didn't want to fight it, he wanted me over the edge begging for mercy. 

He pushed, slowly, further and further inside me, until I had taken all of him, I moaned, feeling his cock throbbing in my ass, I watched as Jackson stood watching, his hand stroking his cock. 

I moaned, watching his pleasure showing on his face, Marcus started moving, his hips moving gently and slowly, his cock going in and out. I moaned, Jackson moving around, kneeling in front of my face, his cock pushing into my mouth, his hands rubbed down my back, before they both together smacked my ass.

I screamed my whole body shaking, I was on edge, fighting it, my mind failing as I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I moaned against his cock, Marcus now moving faster, not as fast are Jackson does, but getting there. 

Jacksons hands grabbed my ass, pulling my cheeks, giving Marcus more room, he pushed further inside me, I was losing my mind, grasping as the bed sheets, feeling both of them working together, pleasuring themselves and me, but in the process breaking me, but I love it.

Marcus's hips began to move faster, faster and harder, I moaned, feeling his cock sliding in and out of my ass, moaning from the pleasure, feeling myself ready to go, even without permission, fuck permission, I need it now, and if he doesn't agree soon, I am letting go without his word, even if it means a punishment later.

Jackson stopped, removed his cock from my mouth and kissed me, his hand gripping my breasts. Marcus pulled me backwards towards the edge of the bed. 

Jackson moved his body under me, I moaned still feeling Marcus inside me. Jackson, laid beneath me, I could feel his cock rubbing against my dripping sex, before slowly sliding inside, slowly filling me, making me want to give up. 

I groaned, feeling totally full, by both of them, Marcus gripped my hair, pulling it so my head lifted up, Jackson kissing my neck, his hand grasping my breast, squeezing and pulling the nipple, I was giving in, I am ready, I know it, and Jackson would be able to tell, yet he's still making me hold off, still making me work for it, and beg silently in my mind for it.

They worked together, hips thrusting, me screaming, sweating, losing my mind, losing control, I couldn't hold it now longer, looking at Jackson, he could see. 

"Cum for us bitch" His words sent a flurry of pleasure through me, I moaned, as they both came at the same time, every piece of me breaking, 

I moaned, hands gripping the bed sheets, as the fire spread around my body, it was a feeling like nothing before, I couldn't control it, my whole body shaking.

Collapsing on Jackson's chest, panting, worn out, and fully pleasured, I couldn't help smiling, I felt bad, I wasn't sure if Jackson was okay or not, I didn't know if this was a trick, or if he really didn't mind. 

I didn't want to lose him, and I couldn't exactly refuse him, especially when he has already started, surely, he wouldn't let it go this far if it was a trick? 

Surely, he would have stopped it and saying no, telling me I should have said no? I hope not, because if it was a trick, I may have just lost him forever.

My mind was spinning, racing, asking me question after question, parts of my mind giving me praise, other parts shouting no screaming at me for doing the wrong thing, I didn't care right now, I was relaxed I didn't care if my mind told me it was wrong, I just wanted sleep, the whole thing took every bit of energy, every bit of my mental state, I fell asleep, relaxed on Jackson.