Book Three Chapter Ten

"We will see, I am sure I can make it happen, I mean I made you beg me for more in Seductive Vibrations, while we are talking about this, can you stop calling this the room, or one of the rooms?"

I laughed, "What does it matter what I call it?" It was a serious question.

"Because it is my dungeon, sure you might not like the name, then call it the play room, because you know how much you love to play in here" 

He winked at me, there was a knock at the door, and we both looked up, then everything came flooding back to me. 

Me laid here naked, bound, toy in my ass, Jackson fucking me and slapping me across the face, with my breasts bound, for Georgina to see! 

"We are decent!" Jackson called pulling the blanket up, Georgina stood at the door.

"Sorry, the hospital called, something to do with Marcus" She had no chance to finish, Jackson jumped out of bed.

Georgina stood staring for a few seconds before covering her eyes, I realised, Jackson stood there naked, grabbing his clothes to put on, how could he be so free? So happy and comfortable to do that? He didn't seem bothered at all.

"What did they say?" He now had his trousers on, Georgina, looking uncomfortable still with her hand over her eyes, answering him.

"Something about life support being turned off" 

My heart stopped, Marcus was going, and nothing could stop it, I felt awful, keeping him here when his friend was dying. 

He didn't say much, just grabbed his clothes and ran out, I got up, getting myself dressed I walked down the stairs, sitting with the girls I have missed them so much, I spent all day playing with them, just spending as much time as I could be here with them.

Georgina not saying much, clearly disturbed or embarrassed by what she saw, I looked at her, maybe I should bring it up with her, so she doesn't feel so awkward? 

Then again I think discussing it with her would make her feel worse, maybe it is best to just pretend like I had no idea she had walked in and saw us like that. 

I got the girls down, sitting on the sofa Georgina came in and sat next to me, I was ready for her questionnaire like always.

"I feel awkward Alena, walking in on that, I didn't think I just thought Jackson would want to know straight away, I don't understand it, to me it just doesn't look like fun, but your face showed how much you loved it" 

She looked at me her face going bright red something I never see, Georgina embarrassed, a whole need side to her, whole she was happy to dance about, and seduce men, when it came to things she didn't know, you could tell she didn't understand them.

"Yeah sorry, we don't really do things like that during the day anymore"

 We had stopped, we tried to wait for anything that full on till after the twins were asleep, sure we would catch a quick fuck during the day when we could, but me tied up, gagged and screaming for mercy typically waited for night time, when we knew we wouldn't be interrupted, and didn't have any responsibilities.

"Have to say though, he has one hot body, yeah I saw him topless but full naked, wow, I couldn't stop staring I just stood there like, wow, he is hot, then I realised I was staring so quickly covered my eyes, but they were still pinned forward where his body had stood" 

I laughed, I had to agree, I found even I stared and followed him when he got out of bed naked.

"Liam has a nice body, we just had no idea because he always covered up at the apartment"