The Last Day As A Princess

Incheon International Airport

Pranpriya's POV

I look outside the plane window as I wait for the plane to finally land on the country I never thought I would set foot on.

"Are you nervous?" Kunpimook asked. He is the son of sir Rudolph and he is the one to accompany me since his father is staying with my grandmother.

"Yes, I'm nervous!" I admitted.

"Don't worry Pranpriya. Korea is a nice country. You will like it there." he said and I nodded.

Kunpimook studies in South Korea for a year now. And I will also study there. What makes me nervous is that I've never been in a real school before. I was home schooled ever since and the queen just hired tutors for me. I don't know how to act around people you call classmates and a real teacher.

Kunpimook said that the school is big and only those who came from prominent families can enrol. He even said that he is classmates with the sons of the leaders of the countries.

Unlike Thailand's government structure which has A Queen and a Prime Minister as a leader,  the South Korean Government is different because it is being lead by a President.

As much as I am nervous,  I'm still excited to know the countries traditions and cultures. The knowledge I will gain in the school will greatly help me once I became the queen.

After hours of travel,  we finally landed on the country. I can finally remove my covers on my face. I had to leave the country while covering my face so that no one would know that I am the princess.

"We will go to a hotel first Princess. Is that fine with you?" he asked politely.

"Please don't call me Princess here. I'm not a princess here." I said and smiled.

"As you wish princess" he said and I rolled my eyes.

I looked around while breathing the air of the country. Seoul is cold compared to my Thailand but I love the scenery. The place is refreshing and the city is clean.

I'm secretly hoping I can make new friends here. I make it a goal to befriend all of my classmates.

We ride on his car and we finally arrived on a hotel.

"This will be your room while we still process your enrolment. Dad has already taken care of your fake ids and requirements but you still need to pick the subjects you would want." he explained.