The Gay's Confession

Jimin's POV

I kept walking back and forth on our dorm's living room waiting for Limario or should I say Lalisa.

I want to talk to him I mean her because I have a lot of questions on my mind for her right now.

Why is she pretending to be a boy?

Why did she lie to me when all this time she was just in the same dorm as me.

I want to be mad at her but I know that she has her own reasons.

I need to hear her side. I'm upset but I like her too much to stay mad at her.

I looked at Taehyung who is sitting on the couch looking at the door from time to time.

Poor Taehyung and Jungkook,  they have no idea that Limario is a girl.

Well, I can have that to my advantage.

What if I pretend that I don't know her secret and I'll make Limario fall in love with me?

We are just on the same dorm and I can be the sweetest if I would want to right?

I'll just pretend that I didn't know and I will treat her like a princess.

In time she will fall in love with me.

That's actually a bright plan.

Wait does Jungkook knows that he's a girl?

Maybe he knows already because he really like Limario.

I know Jungkook too much and I'm sure he will never like a guy.

He is a straight man and being a gay is the least thing he could be.

He probably saw her naked already because they just share the same room and the same bathroom.

Lucky guy.

But still,  among the three of us here, I'm the sweetest and most caring.

Taehyung is the passive one because he likes the Princess and Limario or should I say Lalisa is not the princess he loves.

While Jungkook likes her but he's a bit intimidating and sometimes he's too controlling and I can say Limario doesn't like that attitude of him.

And Jungkook has his girlfriend so he should just focus on it.

Taehyung loves the princess.
Jungkook should just love Tzuyu.

And Lalisa is mine.

I'm in an advantage here.

Taehyung's POV

Where could she be?

I'm so worried.

I really want to see her now that I know that she is my Pranpriya.

Does Jungkook and Jimin knows that Limario is actually a girl?

I hope they don't.

But wait, Jungkook likes Limario right?

Maybe he knows that he's a girl that's why he likes him.

Jungkook will be a hard competition.

Good thing Jimin doesn't seem to like Limario.

He is whipled with that girl named Lalisa and the person I should be worried the most is Jungkook and Mario.

Suddenly, Limario came in.

I stood up immediately seeing the love of my life.

"Hi guys! Why are you still up? It's already 11?" Limario I mean Pranpriya asked.