The Palace

Lalisa's POV

"Is there a sign of him yet?" I asked Kunpimook when he returned from  a meeting with the Queen.

"No Princess,  Jungkook is not here yet." he whispered while looking around. Afraid that someone would hear us.

"What's taking him so long? Grandmother is gonna make me marry Mario in no time. I need him to be here already." I said.

"Sadly, the Queen is not accepting visitors at the moment princess." he said.

"But why? what if Jungkook is already here and he just can't get through the palace gates?" I worriedly asked Kunpimook who has been my secret informant.

Well, all of the people here in the palace follows my grandmother while Kunpimook is the only one helping me. That's why I'm so grateful to him.

He has been secretly following my orders which includes informing me the Queen's Plans and looking out for signs of Jungkook.

My grandmother has been planning on pushing me and Mario back again so I need to work fast. I need my husband to come here soon.

Sadly, I can't call him because my grandmother took away my phone.

"Don't worry Princess, I'll try to see if he's there at the gates. But I doubt it will be easy because there are still people infront of the palace gates who wishes to see you."

"I just wish I can go there to look for him myself." I said.

"It's too dangerous my Princess. But you can at least go to the Main Palace and wave to the crowd. Maybe you can spot him if he's there." he said and I nodded.

"Thank you so much Kunpimook. You really are the best!" I said and he smiled.

"Anything for you princess."

Jungkook's POV

"That's a fucking huge palace!" I said in awe as we watch the Palace from a hotel we are currently staying at

And my wife lives there. I can't believe she's this rich. But she's the humblest person I know that's why I love her so much.

She's just close to me but there are still a lot of people in front of the palace gates and I doubt we can enter easily.

"Yeah it is. I can't believe Lalisa made us believe that she came from a small country. What was that again? Lurawak?" Jimin asked while laughing.

"Me too. And I almost went crazy from looking for that place when it doesn't exist in the end!" I said.

"Poor guys. But hey enough talking and let's plan out how you can see the Princess." Taehyung said in a hurry.

"Hmm..through the Palace gates?" Jimin suggested.

"Seriously? Can't you see those people around,  we will die before we even reach the gates." Taehyung said.