The 2nd Placer's Grudge

Jungkook's POV

"Bro, calm down!" Jimin said as he rub my back.

"Come down? How will I calm down if I just got the 2nd place!" I yelled frustratedly.

"Maybe there was just a mistake with the result. How can a person score perfect? Th exam was hard and I know it is really impossible to score like that." Jimin said while holding his temple.

"Yeah you're right!  That guy probably cheated." I said.

"Who are you two talking about? You're disturbing my sleep." Taehyung said as he sat up from the couch. He was taking a nap when we came back to the office.

"Jungkook here is disappointed that he only placed 2nd on the qualifying exam." Jimin explained and Taehyung smiled.

"Wow? Really? It's a miracle then. Who beat him?" Taehyung asked happily.

"Why the fuck are you happy?" I asked him annoyingly.

"Because I like seeing your disppointed face when you lose" he said while laughing.

"What makes it more interesting is that a transferee beat him and he even scored perfect." Jimin said which makes me more mad for remembering the difference in our scores.

"Perfect? That's impossible! The exam was hard. No one will be able to perfect it." Taehyung said.

"I know right! That Limario Manoban must have cheated!" I said. I can feel that there's something wrong about that guy. Whoever he is. I will find out and the whole school will know that he cheated.

"I will ask the professors to review the result. I will not let a transferee like him to get away with this!"

Taehyung and Jimin nodded.

At the Hotel

Pranpriya's POV

"That was a very bad idea Pranpriya!" Kunpimook disappointedly said.

"I'm sorry,  I just got carried away." I said while looking down.

"I told you to blend in and not cause something that will draw attention but now everyone's attention is on you because you perfected the exam!" he said while shaking his head.

"What will I do now? Is it really bad?" I asked.

"Yes it is. The president's son is now curious about you even the prime minister's son and the chief justice'son." He said worriedly.

"I'm sorry Bam. I was just carried away because the exam was easy and I was used to doing my best at all time." I explained.

"Well we can't do anything about it now. Let's just pray that you won't be assigned to the same section as the B3." he said.

"B3?" I asked.

"B3 is the name of the group. The members are the son's of the President, Prime Minister and Chief Justice. They are rich, handsome and smart students which everyone looks up to. Everyone is also scared of them because they can punish you really well if you mess with them." he said and It made me really nervous.

"But I didn't do anything wrong right? I just scored perfect that's all. Besides they scored high too." I said.

"No, I know Jeon. He hates losing so much. You must be prepared Pranpriya. He will not take easy on you especially that he doesn't know that you're a girl." Bam said with a warning voice.

Uh oh!

What have I gotten myself into?

All I wanted was to make new friends and now the president's son hates me and worse is he's looking for me.

Goodluck princess! I told myself.

On the faculty office

Jungkook's POV

"Here's the handwritten answer sheet of Mr. Manoban. You can study it to see if he really cheated." one of the professors handed us the answer sheet and he left the three of us to study it.

"Wow! Such a beautiful penmanship. Like that of a girl!" Jimin said.

He's right. The guy's penmanship is really beautiful that it looked like it was written by a girl.

I studied the answer sheet and the back of it has formulas and drafts of essays.

"He did not cheated" Taehyung said and I nodded.

"Now I'm more curious about him." Jimin said.

I sighed in approval. The guy is really smart. And I have this itch in me to see him.

All this time I thought I was the pride of this school for achieving everything. But now this guy just proved me wrong.

Just how smart are you Manoban?

I will see you in a week. When the class start, I will show you that Jeon Jungkook will always be on top. No one can beat me.

Just wait and see.