The Growing Feeling

Limario's POV

The first day of class ended quickly. The whole time, I just paid attention to the professors and tried to ignore the three guys who's been staring at me the whole day.

I get really conscious around them and I hate it. The worse news is that the four of us will be sharing the whole dorm. I found out that Jack and the prime minister's son got Dorm. No. 1, room no. 2.

Though I want to be near Jack, I'm still worried to be around them.

Most of my stuffs are girly such as a women's perfume, a pink toothbrush, flowered designed notebooks, nailpolishes,  make ups, princess hair brush, red bathrobe and many more.

What if they see my underwear?

I shook my head.

No, I won't let that happen. I was cut off of my thoughts when I saw Kunpimook coming towards me.

"Hi Princess! How are you?" he asked.

"What am I gonna do? I'm dormmates with the three!" I said with a worried voice.

"You mean the three? B3?" he asked.

"Yes. Can you help me switch rooms?" I asked.

"I'm sorry princess. That's not possible. We have no choice but to go with it. Just try to be casual. Don't be nervous princess." he said with a comforting voice.

"Well, what can I do? I guess I have no choice." I said sadly.

"Who is your room mate then princess?" he asked and my brow furrowed remembering that annoying guy who's been smirking at me the whole time.

"The President's Son" I said.

"What!!!? You're roommate with Jeon Jungkook?" he said with a loud voice.

"Shhhh... Lower you voice or someone might hear us. Yes he is my room mate and I don't like him!" I said while pouting.

"You're in trouble princess. Jungkook is the most cold member of the group. But please try to act nice to him. He is the president's son and he's very spoiled he can do anything to make your life a living hell. Be careful princess." he said.

"Maybe I'll just have to take more subjects to make myself busy so that I won't have to hang out with them that often." I said.

"That's a good idea princess. Wait,  why don't you try to take subjects on Ladium Elite University for a change so that you won't have to pretend to be a boy all the time?" he suggested and my eyes widen in an instant.

"You mean I can go to that all-girl school?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes you can but you need to change your name. You can't use Pranpriya Manobal or Limario Manoban there." he said.

"How about Lalisa Manoban?" I asked and he nodded in agreement.

"Sure,  I will help you take a subject there. I can make another fake ids and papers for you." he offered and I smiled.

"Thank you so much Bam! Can you please send me the subjects offered there so that I can choose? I think I'll just take one subject." I said.

"Sure, I'll send you the subject lists later on your email but for now, let's go back to the hotel to get your things so that you can go to the dorm right away." he said and we started walking to his car.

Tonight I'm gonna have to stay on the dorm with that guy Jungkook.

I rolled my eyes just thinking about him.

I really don't like that guy and there's no chance that I will like him.

Ever.

Jungkook's POV

"Dude,  I told you he's so cool. We really need to be friends with him." Jimin said for the hundredth time.

"We can hear you Jimin. Stop saying that over and over. I'm still cooler than him you know!" I said and Taehyung chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked him.

"Because you've been talking about that guy since day 1. Why are you so whipped about him? It makes you look gay." he said.

"I'm not gay!" both Jimin and I said at the same time.

"I just think he's awesome because he's smart" Jimin said.

"As for me, I think he's weird and I don't like him" I said and Taehyung rolled his eyes. I can see him through the rear view mirror.

"Yeah keep telling that to yourself. I know you so much and I know when you likes someone Jeon." he said while looking out of the car window.

I stayed quiet thinking about what he said.

Do I really like the guy?

But why? He's a guy.

I can't be attracted to a boy! That's fucking weird!

"Hey! You're driving too fast!" Jimin who is in the passenger seat smacked my arm.

I am currently driving to our mansions to get our stuffs. The two has their own cars but they're tok lazy to drive that's why I'm driving for them.

Tonight, we will have to stay in the dorm and I'm driving fast because I'm excited.

Wait.

Why am I excited?

Is it because I will see him?

What's happening to me? Why am I excited to see him?

'He's a BOY Jungkook!  He has a penis just like you!' I kept telling my self while shaking my head.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Jimin asked.

"Why?"

"You've been shaking your head for a while now. What are you thinking?" Jimin asked but I have no plan on telling him that I'm thinking about a boy.

"Don't mind him. He's just whipped" Taehyung said.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"What do you know about being whipped Tae?" I asked raising a brow. As far as I know he hasn't had a girlfriend yet.

"I'm whipped to a princess for years now but sadly she's gone." he said in a sad tone.

I looked at Jimin who was worriedly looking at him on the back seat.

"Cheer up Tae. Maybe you're not really meant for each other." he said comforting him.

Silence followed after.

He really loves that princess so much. How I wish she was still alive so that they can be together in the end.