The First Lesson

Jungkook's POV

I saw Lalisa coming home a little too early. Her class at Ladium should be from 4 to 5 but it's just 4:15 and she's already back. Not that I'm complaining though. I badly need her right now.

I want to kiss her, hug her and just feel her soft and warm body.

"Why are you early?" I asked her when she's inside the room. She has this guilty look on her face and I don't know why but I think there's something bad happened.

"Because I made a mistake of talking to your sister while we were inside the class that's why the professors had us talk outside." she said. Her eyes are glistening with water and I can tell she's about to cry.

"Awe baby... Don't be sad" I said and I walked to her to give her a hug. I wrapped my arms around her small body and engulfed her with a bear hug.

"But I got my friends into trouble just because of my curiosity." she said.

"Why? tell me what really happened?" I asked her as I guide us to sit on her bed. I'm suddenly curious how she got my sis and the others in trouble.

"I just asked Jennie what does cum mean, the whole class heard it. And the professor was not happy." she said.

"Sorry what? You asked my sister what cum means?" I asked.

I don't even know if the word she's referring to is come or cum. But I doubt she will mention the word cum to my sister.

"Yes, I asked her what does it mean when a boy cums." she said with a sad voice.

"You what? Why would you ask my sister that?" I asked her curiously.

"Is it that bad? You're shocked just like them." she looked down.

My poor baby. She looks really disappointed on her self.

"Hey don't feel bad. Boy's cum are just like girl's cum. It's just like yours everytime you cum when you touch yourself." I explained in the way that she can relate.

"Like I touch myself?" she asked with her confused expression.

"Yes. You know how it feels to orgasm right?" I smiled at her to make her feel comfortable with the topic.

"What is orgasm?" she asked and I want to laugh at her joke but I frowned the moment I realized she's serious.

"Wait. How do you pleasure yourself?" I asked her.

"By eating my favorite food and I going to the garden to look at the flowers and dancing to my favorite music." she explained happily and I scratched my head frustratedly.

"I mean how do you pleasure your self? You touch your pussy right?" I asked and she blushed so hard.

"Why would I do that!" she said while smacking my head continuously.

"Ow!!! Stop it! That hurts! Okay fine fine.. You don't do that!" I said while covering my head.

My head hurts but good thing she suddenly stopped.

"Okay I will explain what it is just please listen and be open minded okay?" I said in a gentle manner.

I don't want to do this but I guess explaining it to her will help her with our future sexual activities.

I smiled ar the tought. It really excites me just thinking about doing it with Lalisa.

"Jk, why are you smiling like that?" she gave me a suspicious look. And I can tell she can read what I'm thinking.

"Nothing baby, I just thought about us going to church on sunday." I said and she smiled.

"Okay, so you will tell me now what cum is right?" she asked excitedly.

Poor girl.

"Do you have a slight idea about it?" I asked.

And she held her chin to ponder.

"Based on the romantic novels I read, it can make you sleepy." she said and I tried so hard not to laugh at her.

"Baby, cum is what comes out of a man's penis for a woman to swallow so that she will be healthy." I explained.

"Healthy?" she asked innocently and I smiled.

"Yes. It is. It's like a vitamins for girls like you." I said maintaining my serious expression.

"And it will make me feel sleepy?" she asked again. Her brows furrowed as if she really believes in what I'm saying.

"Uhmm.. Yes it will. If you drink cum once a day, you will be strong like wonderwoman." I said while biting my inner cheeks to stop myself from laughing.

"I will be that strong? But I don't want to drink something from your uhm.. Pe.. Penis. Thats gross." she said while scrunching her nose.

"It's okay, we can put it inside your womb and it has still the same effect." I said.

Damn. She's really serious the way her brows furrows as if considering what I said.

"How can you put it in my womb?" she asked.

"Simple, a penis will enter a vagina and the penis will give the vagina the vitamins." I said.

"That's sex you're talking about! Are you making fun of me?" she accused me with her hands on her hips.

"No, I'm not! I'm serious." I said.

"Then can you show me what cum is?" she asked curiously.

And of course the gentleman Jungkook will always say...

"Yes babe, I'm gonna show you what cum is." I said as my lips tug upward.

I guess I'm gonna show her the thing I'm most good at.

👑

Author's Note

Are you ready for the proper lesson?

😏😏😏