The Person Behind

Lalisa's POV

When Jungkook left, I heard another knock on the door.

I wonder who it is?

I'm kinda scared because I was left alone in the dorm.

Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook left to attend the party. They said that the party was for Korea and Asia's political leaders. Andnthey will attend because Taehyung and Jimin's father's are there too. And it only means Tzuyu's father will also be there.

I just hope she won't attend the party. I can't imagine them being together right now.

I stood to walk out of my room.

Someone is still knocking and even if I'm nervous. I need to open it. It maybe Jungkook or the other guys.

When I opened the door,  I was surprised to see Kunpimook outside.

"Kunpimook? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Princess, I have a good news!" he said.

I looked around and when I made sure that no one  is around, I let Kunpimook in.

I let him sit in the chair and I face him.

"What good news?" I asked curiously.

"The authority finally caught the person who shot you princess!" he announced and I almost stood on my seat from the surprise.

"What? Are you sure?" I suddenly felt relief from the news.

"Yes. He was hiding in a deserted house away from Bangkok and good thing the police was able to trace where he is." He explained.

"Do we know this guy?" I asked curiously.

"No, but we know the person behind Princess." he explained and his expression turned into a serious one.

Oh my God!  Am I ready to know the truth who is behind this? I assessed myself.

I need to know.

Even if it will probably hurt.

"Who is it Kunpimook?" I asked nervously.

"The person behind the planned murder was your aunt Princess. It was your Aunt Sarah!" he said and with that I slumped down on my seat.

"My Aunt? Are you sure Kunpimook?" I asked. I can't believe this!

"Yes,  the gunman told us that she paid him to kill you and your aunt admitted it herself when the police questioned her."

"But why? Why would she do that?" I started crying. I can't believe she would do this to me.

"Because she wants Eunha to replace you Princess." he briefly explain.

I know. I know she wants Eunha to be the queen. But I didn't know it would be this bad.

How could she do that?

I'm her niece too and even if we are not blood related, I did her nothing wrong.

I treated her like a real aunt even if I know she despises me.

"Where is she now?" I asked.

"She's now locked in jail princess together with the gunman." he said.

"How about Eunha?" I asked worriedly. I feel sad that she can't be with her mother anymore. Eunha loves her mother so much.

"She's innocent princess. She doesn't know her mother's doing. She's still at the palace because she's not part of the plan." he said and I nodded.

"I want to talk to her. I want to say sorry."

"Why would you say sorry? It's her mother's fault for planning to kill you!" Kunpimook said.

"But still, she can't be with her mother anymore." I said.

"You're too kind princess. And I'm afraid people will take advantage of your kindness." he said.

"I never had a mother. That's why I know how it would feel if she loses one." I answered.

"But still... Nevermind. I'm so happy that your problem is finally solved. You can go home anytime you want now princess." he happily said but I frowned.

No. I don't want to go home yet. Jungkook is here and I want to be where Jungkook is.

"I don't want to go home yet Kunpimook. Will the queen agree if I stay here for longer time?" I asked.

"I think she will agree. She knows that you're in love with Jeon Jungkook." he teased.

I blushed at his comment. He's right I really love him and I just want to be with him.

"Will it be fine now if I tell my friends who I really am?" I asked and he nodded.

"Of course. There's no more point in hiding princess. You can tell them right away." he said.

Finally! No more lying.

I want to tell Jungkook about me already.

"How about the queen. How is she?" I asked.

"She's doing great. She's really happy and relieved that you are finally safe princess. As a matter of fact, she's on her way to see you."

Wait what???

"My grandmother is coming here? Is she taking me home? I don't want to go home yet Kunpimook. Please help me. I don't want her to take me away from Jungkook." I plead while holding Kunpimooks hands. But he just chuckled.

"Relax princess. She's just here to attend an important event but she will not take you home yet. But of course she will see you." he said and I heaved a sigh of relief.

I thought she will take me home. Good thing she's not.

"Thank you so much Kunpimook for everything." I said as I bow to him.

"Anything for you princess. Thank you so much for being a good friend too. I hope we remain as friends." he said while smiling at me.

"Of course we will!"

Moments later,  Kunpimook took his leave and I decided to make myself dinner. I don't know how to cook and so I just settled with a cup noodles.

While preparing, my phone beeped.

A message?

I took my phone and read.

A message from Jungkook?

Lalisa, 

Please come to the party. Wear your best dress because I will introduce you to my parents.

-Jungkook

My brows furrowed when I read it.

I thought Jungkook doesn't want to invite me there? Why is he suddenly inviting me now?

But nonetheless, it makes me really happy reading this.

He wants me to meet his parents?

I want to meet them too.

Ay last everything is going smooth now.

Jungkook and I will finally be happy.

I excitedly prepared for the party.

I can't wait to meet them.

👑

Author's Note

So yeah, It was Aunt Sarah all this time. 😅