The Sleeping Princess

Jungkook's POV

It's been a day that Lalisa's been staying in the hospital. She hasn't wake yet and I'm so worried.

We don't know what happened. How she fell from the stairs but the servants said that it's impossible for her to fell. They accused someone has pushed her and I think they are right. But sadly, there were no CCTVs in that area.

The doctor said her head hit the floor too hard which caused her head to bleed. Right now,  we are still waiting for the results of the tests the doctor ran on her.

I really regret leaving her that day. I knew there's something bad that's going to happen yet I left her. This is all my fault. I should've stayed. If I stayed. This would not happen.

I'm so scared right now. I don't know what will happen to her. I've been so sleepless the past night as I stay in this hospital room with her.

The Queen was worried too. She even said that it was her fault that this happened. And she sweared she will do anything that the Princess wants if she wakes. That includes supporting our relationship.

I'm a little bit happy that the Queen is warming up to me but still Lalisa's condition worries me. I want her to wake up already and tell her that the Queen finally approves us holeheartedly. She even let me when I said I will stay with her at the hospital.

The Queen's busy schedule makes it hard for her to stay here so I volunteered myself to look after her. Besides I want me to be the first she sees when she wakes up.

Jimin and Taehyung cancelled their trip going back home because I called them to tell about what happened to her. Luckily,  they were still at the airport when I called because their flight got delayed.

Now, they are here with me at the hospital to take turns in looking after her. 

"Jungkook, we'll just get something to eat. Do you want anything?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing. Thank you." I answered and continued holding her hand.

"Okay, we'll just get you something." Taehyung said and I nodded.

They left the room and the doctor came.

"Mr. Jeon, the result of the CT scan test of the princess is here." he said and I stood to pay attention.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Based on her CT scan, he has suffered a brain injury from hitting the floor causing her to lose a lot of blood. But we already took care of it. She's fine by now. Everything is stable."

"When will she wake up then?" I asked. I really want to talk to her already. I miss her so much.

"We don't know yet. But she will soon. We just have to wait."

"Okay" I answered sadly. Even the doctor has no clue on when she wakes up.

"As for the Queen's question about the baby." he said and I looked at him quickly.

Shit! I forgot the queen will ask about the baby! What should I do now?

"What about it?" I asked nervously. I know he will tell me that there is nothing. She is not pregnant just like how we told the Queen.

"The baby seems to be fine if she is pregnant." he said and my jaw dropped open. What does he mean?

"What do you mean?"

"So the queen said she is pregnant and when we checked, there seemed to be no trace of pregnancy yet. So it's either she is not really pregnant or she is pregnant but the embryo is too small yet to be seen by the test." he said