The Meeting Part 2

Jungkook's POV

"I will never marry her!" I yelled the moment I arrived at home.

My father, mother and Jennie are silently eating at the Mansion's dining room when I arrived but I have no plans on being calm because Tzuyu is giving me a heart attack with her playful words.

I think she's planning something and If it is having an arranged marriage with her, I will definitely object.

"Who's marrying who?" My mother asked me with a confused look. "And why are you yelling like that inside our house. Don't you know how to act around the president?" she asked while giving my father a worried glance.

They are looking at me as if I have grown another head.

"But I thought you arranged me for a marriage with Tzyuyu?" I asked.  I'm confused too.

"What are you talking about? You're too young to be married Jungkook!" my father talked and I got chills. Yes my father seldom talks but when he does, the earth is shaking.

"I just thought.. I.. Nevermind. Why did you called me anyway?" I ask as I walk to them. I sat beside Jennie who was staring at me.

"Because we just arrived from Taiwan and we need to have a family lunch together.  We're a family remember?" Mother answered and I was able to breath.

Thank God! I really thought they will tell me that I need to marry that princess.

"You were with Tzuyu when you were in Taiwan?" I asked my parents nervously.

"Yes we were. We were able to talk with her father, the King. But we are not planning on arranging a marriage with you and Tzuyu." he said and I smiled.

"Really? Thank God!" I said.

"What do you think of your life? A korean Drama?" Jennie said smirking.

"But Tzuyu was hinting something and I really thought that was the plan." I said. I can't hide the relief in my voice.

"As much as I want you to marry her in the future Jk,  you are still young for that and you still need to finish college. Why would you think like that?" my mother rolled her eyes.

"Sorry I was just worried." I said.

"Well. Don't you want to marry Tzuyu in the future son?" My father asked.

"Hell No!" I was surprised that both Jennie and I answered at the same time.

She looked at me as if telling me that she got my back and I smiled at her in reaponse.

"But why? I thought you love her? She's your girlfriend right?" my mom looked at me with a disappointed look.

"Mom, Dad, I have to tell You something." I started and they all look at me expectantly. Jennie gave me a proud look,  mom gave me a nervous one and dad gave me a curious look.

"I have this girl I really really love. She's not a princess and she's just from an average family. But she's the first girl that I loved like this. She's so special to me mom, dad. And I hope you can accept her." I admitted to them. Giving them a very sincere and honest explanation.

"She's the only one I would want to marry and be forever with. No one else but her." I said and Jennie gave me a comforting smile. We both look at our parents and they have this worried look.

"Well... We can't do anything but to support you with that son. But we have a problem here." my father said and I got anxious. If they will support me? What else is the problem.

"What is it?" I asked them.

"Jungkook,  your father's term is coming to an end remember and he needs to run for his last term. This is a very crucial time for us because the recent President will be running too. He will be the hardest competitor for your father. Tzuyu's parents has promised to be a sponsor during your father's candidacy and that will help us really a lot. So that means you need to be good to her for the time being." she explained and I got quiet.

What's gonna happen now?

"Do you mean Jungkook will have to sacrifice to play as a good boyfriend to that princess while we're sucking to them?" Jennie raised her brow and my mother gave her a glare.

"We are not sucking to them Jennie. All this time we thought that Jungkook we're in a good relationship with Tzuyu that's why we didn't stop the help they offered!" Mom answered her.

"But how can you let Jungkook sacrifice his happiness like this? He loves someone else and he should not be forced to act like he's inlove with that Pincess!" Jennie almost stood from her seat from arguing with mom.

"Jennie! You should know that their family and country is a very influential one and if they broke up this very moment, it will create a big issue among our countries. Your father's credibility will be on question. And his chance of winning will be at risk! Don't you understand? Your father's candidacy is as important as Jungkook's feelings. So just please understand me and your father!" My mom almost shouted proving her point.

And I just stayed silent. I don't want this. Anything that is happening but what can I do? This is my father's presidency we are talking about.

Father cleared his throat.

"Jungkook, just do it for me. This will just be in a matter of 2 months. I need you and Jennie's support on this. And after this,  I promise I will meet this girl you are talking to." he said looking straight through me with sincerity.

I don't know how to answer him. I want to help him but I don't want to hurt Lalisa.

"Besides,  if this girl really loves you, she will understand the situation you are in. Just a little sacrifice is all we ask and after the election, you can do whatever you want." Mother said and I nodded.

"Just explain it to her. I think Lalisa will understand." Jennie reached for my hnd to squeeze.

I guess I have no choice.

Lalisa is very kind and understanding and I think she will support me on this one.

👑

Author's Note

Which situation you're worried more?

Jungkook's problem on his father's candidacy or
Lalisa's engament to Mario?
😊😊😊