The Lost Memory

Jungkook's POV

"You're joking right?" I asked.

Lalisa is trying to be funny.

"Uhm..sorry I'm not. Do I know you?" she asked again. Confusion is clear in her eyes.

"I.. I'm.." I want to say that I'm her husband but the door opened and both Taehyung and Jimin came in.

Lalisa's eyes moved to them. Then she covered her mouth and her eyes widened as if she saw a ghost.

"Oh my God! Jack?" she jumped out of her bed and ran to Taehyung. She quickly wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly.

We were all startled with what she did but no one talked.

I'm so confused. I don't know what to feel. The way she hugs him makes me wish all of this is just a dream. That this is just her prank. That she just wants to get on me for not being a good husband to her.

Taehyung's arms slowly hugged her back. Making Jimin and I looked at each other. We both have questions in our mind right now and I really want to answer Jimin's question but I too am surprised.

"I missed you! Do you know how much I waited for you? Do you know how much I cried because of you?" I heard Lalisa say and my chest twisted in pain hearing her say this.

"Lalisa!" I called. But she didn't pay me attention.

"I'm so happy to see you again. Where did you go? Why did you left me?" she continued talking to him without caring if I'm seeing all of this.

Taehyung has this confused expression on his face. As if he's torn between happiness and sadness.

"I'm happy to see you too but I had to leave..." I hear him say.

I pulled her away from Taehyung making her face me.

"Can't you remember me? It's me Jungkook! Please remember me! This is me! You should be happy to see me not him!"

"Stop! It hurts!" she cried.

I didn't know I was already gripping her arms too much while shaking her. I quickly let go of her and she hid behind Taehyung's back.

"Jack, make him go. I'm scared of him." she said.

What the? Now she wants me to leave? What the hell is happening to her?

"Jungkook, I'll talk to her first. Can you leave us for a moment?" Taehyung asked.

"No!" I shouted making Lalisa jump. I know she's scared. I know her so much. I can read her just by looking at her and I hate that the reason why she's scared is me.

She loves me.

But why? Why can't she remember me? What's happening?

"Please make him leave." she looked at me from head to toe. If she's only not shaking in fear. I would hug her and kiss her already.

"Jungkook please." Taehyung plead.

I slowly nodded and pulled Jimin out of the room who is now speechless too.

"Who is he? Why is he reacting that way?" I hear Lalisa ask Taehyung when we were already out of the door.

This is too much. I can't hear this anymore. If I don't leave quickly, I swear I'm gonna go and kill Taehyung.

Jimin also followed me when I started walking away.

"What the hell did just happen?" Jimin asked.