The Result

Jungkook's POV

"Today is the release of the exam results right?" I asked Jimin and Taehyung as we eat our breakfast.

"Yes, let's go check the results later after we eat." Jimin answered.

"Uhm.. Guys,  do you know which country Lalisa is from?" I asked. I'm really still sleepy from staying up late at night. It's hard to sleep without seeing her face. Now I have dark cicles in my eyes.

"I think it was Luwakar or Lukawar?" Jimin answered unsurely.

Taehyung chuckled because he too doesn't know.

"Why do you want to know?" Taehyung asked.

"Because I want to follow her." I said.

"What?" both of them shouted.

"I said I want to follow her there. We have a week break and I'm bored to just stay here." I said.

"But Lalisa will be mad if you do that. She said you should never follow right? She doesn't even want to be followed to the airport what more to her country?" Jimin replied and I just got quiet.

He's right. Lalisa told me to trust her. She said this is for our future. So, I really need to wait for her patiently even if it's hard.

After preparing, we head to the school to check for the exam's results.

Yeah, you're right Lalisa or should I say Limario Manoban topped almost all the subjects with perfect scores even if she didn't study. While I was just either on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th spot. But she just got 2nd on Korean Law while I got first.

"Sometimes I'm really curious if she's cheating because this is so impossible." Jimin said.

"Yeah...me too but she's really smart. She even became the professor's pet because she knows almost everything." Taehyung answered.

"My baby is just smart. Stop being jealous!" I chuckled.

I'm proud of her.

"I remember back then you hated him because he took the first spot." Taehyung said.

They both laughed remembering that time.

I smiled. It was as if ancients ago but I still remember everything. The way I got curious about him and the time I slowly fell in love with him. Then he got drunk and I had to change his clothes,  that's when I found out he has a pussy.

"Hey! What are you thinking? You're smiling like a lunatic there?" Jimin smacked my arm.

"Nothing. I'm just lucky to have her." I answered.

"You really are." Taehyung nodded with a sad face.

"So you shouuld make her happy." Jimin said and I rolled my eyes.

"She's happy with me that's for sure." I proudly said.

Suddenly,  my phone started ringing.

Jennie is calling?

Why would she call so early in the morning?

I looked at the boys confused look too.

"Hello Jen?" I answered.

"Where the fuck are you! Lalisa is in trouble!"

"Lalisa is what? Why what happened?" I asked nervously. I can see the boys concerned faces when they heard Lalisa's name.

"Lalisa got a hundred percent score in the exam and Tzuyu reported her to the professor saying that Lalisa switched their answer sheets. She is telling that Lalisa is a cheater and she should be kicked out from school. And now the professor seems to believe her. They are now planning to report this to the university president!" I heard Jennie's worried voice.

I swear Tzuyu will never stop.

"I will come to your University now!" I said and ended the call.

I almost crash my phone out of anger.

So this is what Tzuyu means when she said she's gonna make her life a living hell.

"What happened?" they asked.

"Tzuyu wants Lalisa to be kicked out from Ladium.  She's accusing her of cheating." I answered.

"What the fuck? Your girlfriend is crazy Jk!" Jimin said.

"She's not my girlfriend!"

"She is. And she will always be. She will never let go of you because she's obssessed with you!" Jimin said while Taehyung frowned.

"I will go to their University now and hopefully she listens to me." I said.

"I'm coming with you." Both of them said and I nodded.

When we arrived at the University,  we saw Tzuyu arguing with a professor while Jennie, Chae and Jisoo are defending Lalisa.

"What's happening here?"I asked and Tzuyu smiled in an instant.

"Tzuyu let's talk!" I said and I pulled her to one corner.

"What is it?" she smirked.

"What the hell are you doing! Lalisa will never cheat!" I said.

"I was right. You're really with that bitch all this time!" she said.

"Stop this Tzuyu!"

"Why would I? I want her to be kicked out in this school. You know no one can stop me. Unless you stop me yourself?" she smiled sweetly as she move to me.

"What do you want? Tell me just don't do this to her!" I asked as I gulped.

She smirked and I know I lost.

This is not going to end well.

"You know what I always want." She leaned to my ear to whisper.

"Meet me later.  I'll text you the room number." she said. And she walked away.

What am I going to do?

I can't let her be kicked out in this school.

Should I follow Tzuyu?

When I get back to my friends and sister,  they look all worried.

"What are you planning to do now? Tzuyu said she will tell this to her father!" Jennie is really worried. All of them are worried.

"I will talk to her." I said.

👑

Author's Note

What do you think will happen?

😁😁😁