The Accident

Lalisa's POV

"You need to go now." I said pushing Jungkook out of the door.

"One last kiss!" he said then he kissed me again.

"That's the hundredth time you say that! Now go,  so that Jimin and Taehyung can go home. Just get back here quick after you send them to the airport." I said.

"Okay. But please wait for me? Don't flirt with anyone while I'm gone, okay?" he said.

"Geez, you're talking as if you will be gone for days when you will just send them to the airport. And it won't even take 3 hours." I said. Jungkook has been really clingy this day.

"I know but I really feel weird. I feel like I won't see you again if I leave." he said.

"You're being paranoid again. Nothing bad is going to happen. I'm just here Jungkook. I will wait for you I promise. I'm your wife right and wives patiently waits for their husband?"

"Aw.. Thank you. I will come back soon. I love you baby!"

"I love you Jungkook!" I said.

"Call me baby too!" he demanded.

"Okay okay.. I love you baby!" I said and he smiled.

He kissed my lips again for the last time. I don't know but the way he kisses me feels like it's filled with worry. I know he is worried that something or someone will part us again but I will never let that happen. I will do anything for Jungkook. Just for us to be together.

I love him so much.

When he left, I took the chance to sleep. I'm really not feeling well this time.

Jungkook's POV

"What took you so long to get back? We were so worried! We thought you are dead!" Jimin said the moment I entered the hotel room where they are staying at.

"I finally settled everything. The queen allowed me to stay here in exchange of serving her for a year." I said.

I don't want them to know that I lied that Lalisa is pregnant because they might tell Jennie and Jennie will tell my parents. That would be a big scandal for sure. Knowing my parents, they would probably take Lalisa to our home because of the baby.

"What? And you agreed to it?" Taehyung ask.

"Of course! What else can I do? I really want to be with her and I will do anything just for us to be together." I said and they nodded.

"How about your parents? Will you tell them about this personally?" Taehyung asked.

"No. I'll just call them and tell them that I will stop my studies for the mean time." I said.

"What if they don't agree?" Jimin asked.

"Well they need to. My decision is final. I will stay with her whatever happens." I said.

"You're whipped." Jimin said.

"You liked her too back then. Don't tell me that I'm just the only one who's crazy for her." I chuckled.

"I still like her up to now. But you guys have been through a lot. And as a friend of yours, I need to support you and as her admirer,  I need to be happy for her." Jimin said.

"Thanks. That's good to know." I smiled and looked at Taehyung.

Seeing him now,  reminded me how jealous I am of him. But still, I'm lucky because he supports me too just like Jimin.

"How about you?" I asked him.

"As I said, I support anything that makes her happy. And you're the one who makes her happy now. Even if she chose Jimin, I will support them too." he said.

"You know you're too kind Taehyung. We don't deserve you." Jimin fake-cried.

"No I'm not. I can be a little selfish too if she chose me." he said and we all laughed.

"So, Now we are going back to Korea without you?" Jimin asked.

"Yes. I will visit soon. But for now, I will stay with her." I said and they nodded.

Shortly after, Taehyung's mom came to pick us up.  We dropped Jimin and Taehyung at the airport and Pa drove me to the Palace.

As I ride her car,  I can't help but smile. I'm so happy. Everything is finally settled. Everything is fine. Lalisa and I can finally focus on our relationship.

That's what I thought.

But I was wrong.

Because when I got back, I saw her.

At the end of the stairs lying unconscious.

"Oh my God! Lalisa!"

Lalisa's POV

When I woke up,  I feel a little dizzy. Maybe I'm just hungry. I decided to eat to feel better.

I walk out of my room down to the main hall and saw Eunha walking up on the staircaise.

I know Jungkook told me to avoid her but I really want to apologize for everything.

That's why I ran to her when she was finally upstairs.

"Eunha! Wait!" I called and she stopled on her tracks.

I got nervous when she turned to face me. By the way she looked at me, I can tell she's not happy.

"What?" she coldly asked.

"Eunha I.. I just want to apologize--"

"Apologize? You want to apologize after what you did to my mom! She was innocent! She never tried to kill you!" she shouted.

"But... The..police said." I stuttered.

"Of course you believe them. You don't even care about us. What kind of a princess are you? You are selfish Pranpriya! You only care for yourself. Isn't the crown already enough for you? Now you have someone to love you. The Queen loves you. The Prime Minister wants to marry you! Everybody likes you and I hate it!  I was left with nothing! My mother is all I have yet you took her away from me!" Eunha cried this time and I really feel pity for her.

I didn't mean to take her mother away from her. I don't want to hurt her.

"Eunha,  I'm really sorry but Aunt Sarah tried to kill me. She needs to pay for what she did." I said.

"Even if what you're saying is true. That my mom really tried to kill you,  you are still alive and that must not be a reason why she should not be imprisoned!"

"But what if I died?"

"You should've died." she said.

"Eunha. That's bad wishing others to die! I'm your cousin!"

"You are not my cousin! We don't share the same blood. I hate you! I despise you so much!" she said pushing my shoulders while walking near me.

I took steps back because of it.

"Eunha please.." I said. I'm scared. Jungkook was right. I should've avoided her.

"I hate you Pranpriya. I hate you so much! You should die!" she said and she pushed my chest harder.

The next thing I know,  I was already tumbling down the long staircase.

👑

Author's Note

What will happen to her now?
😦