The Mysterious Girl

Jungkook's POV

Mom's party is boring. It's all because Limario and Taehyung are not here.

Taehyung left without telling us where he is going while Limario refused to come because he said he will be studying something.

Jimn on the other hand is going crazy over his date. He told me that he will be with that Lalisa girl. Jimin is seriously whipped with the girl and I undertand his feelings because I'm whipped too.

I wonder what that Lalisa looks like.

And now,  I am stucked with this princess but I need to be a gentleman around her because my mother is here and she really likes Tzuyu.

"Hey,  what are you thinking? You've been ignoring me the whole night." she said while wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I'm just bored." I said.

"Do you want to fuck?" she asked and I shook my head No.

Suddenly the door opened revealing Jimin who's wearing a suit.

I look at the girl he is with and my heart beated faster.

Who is she?

Who is she?

She's so beautiful.

She looks like a Princess.

Her presence caught everyone's attention and so everyone looked at them.

Men looked at her with admiration while the girls look at her with jealousy.

Is she Lalisa?

She's really really pretty.

But.. She looks so familiar

I want to know where have I seen her.

She's definitely not my ex.

Then who is she?

"Hey! Stop staring at that girl! I'm here in front of you." Tzuyu smacked my arm aand I looked at her. She's so pretty too but that mysterious girl outshined her when she stepped on the room.

She looks mad because everyone's attention was on that Lalisa. Tzuyu is an attention seeker and she hates it when somone beats her to it.

I looked back at Jimin and the girl and they are now talking to Jisoo and Chae. She seemed to be close with the two.  I wonder if Jennie is close with her too?

Then Jimin pulled her to his parents.

Geez... He really introduced her to his parents? This is the first time Jimin did this.

That girl is really special.

Jimin is lucky my heart is already owned by Limario. If not, I will get that girl right at this very moment.

But why am I thinking so much about that girl?

I already have Limario and I love him.

Why do I feel like I'm cheating on him just because I'm looking at Lalisa?

Uhhhh!  I don't know anymore!

I looked away to stop myself from admiring her.

Limario will always be better than anyone. Right?

When I looked back to where Jimin was and his parents,  the mysterious girl is not with them anymore.

Where could she be?

I started walking leaving Tzuyu behind.

I looked for her and found her talking to a handsome man who looks like a foreigner

Who's that?

My curiosity is killing me and I started walking to them.

I noticed how serious their faces are.

What are they talking?

When I was near them, the girl started running and she bumped on me. Luckily I was able to hold her waist to steady her.

"Are you okay?" I asked the familiar girl.

She just nodded while looking down.

"There you are,  I was looking for you." I heard Jimin say behind me.

"Oh.. Jungkook you're here. I'll introduce you to my date." he said and he held the girls waist.

This motherfucker is so lucky to have this girl as a date. But I don't care. As long as I have Limario.

"Lalisa, this is my bestfriend Jungkook. Jungkook this is Lalisa,  the girl I've been telling you about." Jimin said while smiling proudly.

"Nice to meet you." I offered my hand for her to shake. Then she hesitantly shaked my hand.

When our palms touched,  I realized how soft her hand is.

As soft as Limario's hand.

I looked at her intently studying her features more.

Who are you?

I was cut off my thoughts when I felt someone grab my arm.

"Babe,  I've been looking for you. Your mom is calling us." Tzuyu said and she pulled me away from Lalisa and Jimin.

I sighed when both of them started walking away too.

I was so closed to remembering who she is but this girl just ruined my moment.

I need to know who she is.

I will find out soon. I promised myself.