The Princess' roommate

At Yonsei Elite University

Limario's POV

I head out of the class.

I wonder why my classmates are not following yet but I just shrugged it off.

I'm walking to the faculty where our adviser is. He will meet us there to discuss our stay on the university dorm.

I'm kinda excited actually to finally stay on the dorm.

Staying in the hotel was boring and now I look forward to this day where I can finally settle to my dorm room. I just hope I will be paired with a decent roommate.

"Are you Mr. Manoban?" the adviser asked me.

"Yes sir!" I answered after giving him a bow.

"Where are your classmates?" he asked.

"They're on their way" I said and suddenly I saw my classmates coming.

"You're finally here." he said when the class started gathering around him.

"I'm Professor Bang Si Hyuk. I will be your class adviser and I am assigned to give you your dorm assignments." he said and we nodded.

"I know everyone knows about the rules right? Except from Mr. Manoban here who is a transferee." he said and I nodded.

"So, I'll just explain so that you will know. The university has dorms for every student. Each dorm has 2 rooms and each room must be shared by two students. So there are 4 students who will stay on every dorm." he said and I raised my hand to ask a question.

"What is it Mr. Manoban?" he asked.

"Can I get to choose who I will share my room with?" I asked nervously and I saw on my pheripheral vision the two members of B3 staring at me.

"I'm sorry Mr. Manoban but your pairings will be decided by drawlots. I have here a box where you will pick a paper with Dorm number and room number. Who ever gets the same with you will be your roommate for the whole school year." he said and I nodded in agreement.

Well, I have a lot of classmates and I'm confident I will not be with any of the B3 members.

The adviser made us pick a paper on the box and he told us to read it all at once.

I opened the small piece of folded paper and read

Dorm No.1
Room No.1

I looked around my classmates and I noticed they are showing what's written on their paper.

"Man! I'm glad we're roommates!" I hear one of them say.

They all started talking to their pairs and I got confused who is mine.

I looked at everyone and noticed that the only ones who doesn't have a pair yet is the Prime Minister's son and the President's son.

Don't tell me I'm partners with one of them?

I began sweating and they both look at me at the same time.

"What's your room number?" The president's son asked and I gulped at his manly voice.

"Dorm No.1, Room No.1" I answered nervously.

He smirked.

"Then you're my roommate!" he said with an evil grin.

My eyes widen.

No!

Before I could protest, we hear someone running towards us.

"Yah! Why did you leave me there? You should have waken me." I heard a voice. A very familliar deep voice.

My heart started beating fast as I turn to look at the owner of the voice.

And there he was.

My dearest friend.

The one I've been searching for my whole life..

Jack...

This can't be?

Why is he here? I remember he was so poor then.

He would even catch crickets and he will tell me it's for their dinner.

He looked at me and I felt my heart stopped beating.

But he looked away as if he doesn't know me.

Why can't he recognize me?

Is it because I look like a boy?

I held my chest that feels so hurt.

I have a lot of questions for him and I really want to talk to him right now but I can't.

I can't let everyone know about us. About our past.

Maybe it's better if he doesn't recognize me. That way, my secret is safe.

I looked at him once again and the three of them were laughing at each other.

They're really close. I started to envy the two because they seem to be closer to Jack.

I want to be friends with him again.

Right! I will befriend him even if I have to befriend the two also.

When I looked at them again.

The preisdent's son is looking now straight at me.

Why is he looking at me like that? It makes me really nervous when I'm around him. But he's friends with Jack so I need to be friends with him too.

I sighed.

Out of all the people in this class,  why him?

Why do I have to share a room with him?