The Sad Princess

Lalisa's POV

I tried calling Jungkook's number again. It's been 30 minutes but he's not here yet.

He said he will pick me up at 5 but not a shadow of him showed yet. I tried calling Jimin if he's at the dorm but he said Jungkook left already.

I wonder where he is. I hope he's fine and safe. I'm afraid if something happened to him.

So I called him again for the 31st time but he's still not answering.

"Where are you?" I muttered as I rub the couple ring he gave me.

Maybe he went home at the Blue Palace?

I dialled Jennie's number to check.

"Hello?" Jennie answered from the other line.

"Jennie, is Jungkook with you?" I asked.

"No he's not. Why Lalisa?" she asked. I can hear the worry in her voice.

"We're supposed to meet here at Ladium but he's not here yet." I said.

"I'm sorry but I don't know. Why don't you go home and just wait for his call Lalisa? Maybe he just forgot that you're supposed to meet." She said.

"Maybe.. Thank you Jennie" I said and I ended the call.

I looked around the the street to see if any familiar car is coming but to my dismay,  he seemed to really forgot about our date.

My feet is aching and I really want to go home now but what if he's just late and he came here without seeing me?

I guess I just have to wait a little more. Jungkook prepared this date for me and I don't want his effort to go to waste.

I sat on the bench near the school gate and tried calling him again. I didn't noticed an hour had passed already

It's already dark so I decided to just go home. I started walking to the dorm because it's not that far. But the dark sky started pouring heavy rain while I'm on my way. I ran to avoid myself from getting wet but I see nothing to hide from.

"Princess?" I heard someone call as a car stopped beside me.

"Kunpimook?"

"Oh my God! It's really you! Why are you walking in the rain princess? " he hopped out of his car and lead me to the door of the passenger seat.

"Thank you!" I said when I was finally inside.

"Why are walking in the rain Princess? The queen would kill me if she knows this!" he kept on scolding me while we were on our way to the dorm but I told him to never tell my grandmother about it. If she knows the reason why I waited there, she would hate Jungkook for sure.

When we arrived at the dorm, Jungkook's car is not yet here.

I'm so sad right now that I want to cry. But I'm sure Jungkook has his reason for not showing.

"Oh my God!!! What happened to her?" Taehyung asked when he saw me at the front door with Kunpimook.

"Taehyung, please take care of her. Her clothes are drenched and she needs to change." Kunpimook said.

"I will!" Taehyung panicked while pulling me inside.

"I can manage Taehyung. Thank you Kunpimook for driving me." I said. And Kunpimook took his leave.

Taehyung ran inside and when he got back he wrapped me in a towel. Guiding me inside my room.

"Go and change Pranpriya. I'll just get you a water." he said and he left me there to change.

I feel tired from waiting for Jungkook and so after changing to my pajamas, I lay on my bed to sleep.

Taehyung's POV

When I got back to her room,  Pranpriya was on the verge of sleeping.

"Priya, drink this first or you'll get sick." I said.

Good thing, she sat back to drink the water.

"What happened? Where is Jungkook?" I asked.

I'm aware that they are supposed to meet now for a date. I heard them talk about it when we had our breakfast.

"I don't know." she answered. Her eyes are red and I can tell she's about to cry but she managed to smile at me instead.

"Don't pretend like you're okay when you're not. You can cry Pranpriya." I said with a gentle voice.

I don't want to see her cry but I also don't want her to keep it in.

I don't know what happened with Jungkook but I'm sure it concerns Tzuyu. And I hate him for hurting Pranpriya because of that selfish girl. He should know how to protect her. If it's only me she chose, I will never let her cry like this.

Pranpriya started sobbing. And I let her cry on my chest. She doesn't deserve this. She deserves to be happy. She's too kind to be hurt.

I just wish Jungkook mans up and settle his problem with Tzuyu. I know she's a princess but Jungkook is the president's son. He's just as strong and influential as she is.

"I'm sorry for crying like this. I'm so pathetic" Lisa said and I let her go from my chest for her to wipe her tears.

"You're not pathetic. You are just in love. I know how it feels to love Pranpriya and I know the pain it can cause you." I answered.

"I'm sorry. You must be laughing deep inside now because you think I chose the wrong man." she said.

"No, I don't think like that. Jungkook is a good man. He's just... He's just at the wrong place and at the wrong time meeting you." I said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean he met you at the wrong place and time when you are now facing a death threat and he is in a relationship with her. If it was another girl,  Jungkook would easily dispose them for you. But Tzuyu is different. She can play her cards well and she's a princess." I explained.

When I said that,  Pranpriya started laughing.

"Why are you laughing while crying?" I asked.

"Nothing. It's just funny that these people doesn't have any slight idea that I'm a princess too." She said and I nodded.

"If they only knew. When will you tell Jungkook about it? He deserves to know Pranpriya." I said.

"Grandmother told me to not tell him yet" I said.

"Wait what? The queen approves your relationship now?" I asked. But I thought she is supposed to marry Mario?

"Yes she approved. And she cancelled the engagement too." She answered happily.

Lucky guy.

I'm so jealous now.  All those years I longed for her grandmother to approve our friendship while Jungkook here can marry her anytime he want.

How I wish I'm Jungkook instead.

"Jack, I want to sleep." she said.

"Have you eaten yet?"

"No, I'll just eat tomorrow. I feel so tired." she said and she lay on her bed again.

"Okay. Goodnight princess." I said while tucking her in her soft blanket.

I switched the light off and closed her door.

Jungkook needs a lot of scolding.

👑

Author's Note

Where do you think Jungkook is?