The first Argument

Lalisa's POV

I was shocked to see Jungkook holding my phone when I got out from the bathroom.

His brows were furrowed as he was reading something on the screen.

"What's the matter Jk?" I worriedly asked.

He turned his gaze on me with a fire on his eyes.

"TELL ME! WHO THE FUCK IS MARIO???" he asked and I gulped.

What am I gonna do?

What am I gonna say to him?

Should I tell him that he's my fiancee?

But he will kill me for sure.

Shit. Sorry for cursing grandmother but I need to lie.

I'm just scared of Jungkook right now.

"So? Who's that!" he said with a low and warning voice. He walked to me and I sarted walking backwards. 

Suddenly I felt my back was already on the wall.

His eyes were scrutinizing my whole being and I just felt my knees weaken.

Oh God!

I'm sorry for lying.

"He is just a friend." I said while looking around except his eyes.

"You're lying!" he accused.

"I'm.. I'm not... He's just a friend just like Bam. I'm only friends with him. Jungkook!" I said. I can feel my eyes are about to water from fear.

He suddenly noticed my frightened expression and his face turned into a softer one.

"Fuck! I'm sorry for frightening you. I was just.. I was just worried and jealous that someone is texting you like that." he said with a guilty expression as he carress my face with his hands.

Finally I was able to breath.

"I love you Jungkook. You should know that by now." I said and he sighed.

"I know. But I'm so jealous with all these men around you. First was Taehyung and Jimin and now this guy I don't even know is texting you while I don't even have your number!" he said frustratedly.

"Why would you want my number?" I asked in confusion and he rolled his eyes.

"Of course I need your number because you are my girlfriend!" he said.

"But we are always together.  Why would you need it?" I asked and he ruffled his hair. Which looks hot by the way.

"Because there will come a time where we will have to go home to our own houses. And it would definitely kill me if you go home again without giving me updates about how you are doing just like what you did before when you left and I don't know where to look for you." he explained slowly for me to understand.

"Okay,  I get it now!" I said.

"So please give me your number and tell me every information about you. I'm clearly annoyed that the only thing I know about you is your name and your age. I don't even know your parents name, your hometown,  if you have siblings. And many many more. And I don't even know why this ugly guy is asking for a private talk with you." He said with desperation.

"He's ugly?" I asked. I don't find Mario ugly at all.

"Yes he is." he said rolling his eyes again on me.