The Final Chapter

Jungkook's POV

My father won.

He is once again elected as the President of South Korea and I coudn't contain my happiness for many reasons.

One reason is that I know how good of a president my father is and I believe he can offer much more progress to this country.

Second, I don't have to worry about Tzuyu anymore. Although my father took help from Tzuyu's country, it's not enough reason for me to treat her like I love her. Our counties has been in a good relation even before we were in a relationship and it will remain as that even if we don't end up together.

Lastly, I will soon see Lalisa.

Jennie managed to invite her over for my father's Celebratory Party tomorrow but little did she know that I will propose to her the same day.

Everything is set. My family is ready. Our friends are ready.

I am ready.

I am so ready to leave my single life and spend it with the woman that I love.

Hopefully she is too.

I have prepared a surprise proposal.  Something like you see on TV. Those romantic proposals which a romantic music is played, with candles and flowers everywhere and there are no other people except the two of you.

Seriously,  before I met Lalisa, I cringed at those scenes but I changed a lot now. I'm not the cool, self titled playboy jerk anymore but a man who is willing to leave everyrhing behind just to be with her.

Yes, I'm going to have to discontinue my studies for the meantime. I want to be with her first and settle our relationship. Career will just come next.

People might think that I'm just taking advantage of the situation because she is a princess and she fell in love with me but those who are close to me knows the truth that I fell in love with her not because she is a princess and soon to be Queen. I fell for her because of who she really is.

Lalisa will always be the turning point of my life. And I'm so glad she came.

"Congratulations!!!" Lalisa said on the other line when she answered her phone.

"Thank you so much! Now that my father won, are you sure you can travel here to celebrate?" I asked her hoping I don't sound nervous. I don't want her to know the surprise I am planning.

"Of course, sir Rudolph prepare the private jet already. Expect me to be there in the evening. The party will start in the evening right?" she asked enthusiastically.

"Yes baby. Please take care on your way. I wish Kunpimook can come with you so that I can make sure you are safe." I said not hiding my worried voice. After what happened with Eunha, I can't stop being paranoid at her safety.

"Don't worry, Kunpimook will come with me along with my Grandmother." she chuckled and my eyes widened.

Shit! I forgot about her grandmother!

I forgot on telling her about my surprise proposal and the worst is I forgot to invite her.

What the fuck did I just do? I had just forgotten to include the Queen on my plans!

"Uh.. Oh.. I" I stuttered. Don't know what to say. What will Lalisa think of me now that I just merely forgot about her one and only family?

"Don't be scared Jungkook, she wants to see you. I don't know why but she seems to like you now." her words made me smile.