The Planned Meeting

Jungkook's POV

The morning came and I woke up next to Lalisa. We shared the same bed but I haven't popped her cherry yet. My cock needs to chill until the seventh day.

"Good morning baby! I love you!" I whispered.

She looks so innocent while sleeping. I just love this girl so so much and I can't wait to be with her forever.

I stood from the bed and kissed her forehead. But she didn't wake up from the kiss. She must've been really tired from the shopping.

I don't know why but she gets tired easily. It's as if she's not used to working hard. She doesn't even know any chores.

Most of the time,  Jimin is cooking and Taehyung is the one cleaning. I'm in charge of delivering our laundries to the shop and we alternate in washing dishes. The only thing Lalisa does is watering plants and she cleaning the bathroom but she will be comatosed after doing it.

I'm not complaining though. I don't want her getting tired from all the working inside the dorm. I want to treat her as a princess. I just want her to sit and just relax while I do the job. I just wish she will stay as a housewife for me.

But I doubt she will because she's so fucking smart. She's smarter than me and I think she will not agree to just stay at home.

I smiled just looking at her. She makes me really happy. She makes me feel complete. I can't wait to finish college with her.

And I will propose to her after college. That's my plan.

I silently walked outside our room hoping not to wake her because I want her to regain her energy back. I then saw Taehyung outside eating alone at the dining table.

"Good morning!" I greeted.

Being around Taehyung is not awkward anymore. He made me feel like his happy that Lisa and I are together. He said he wants Lalisa happy and it's the only thing that matters to him.

I like it that he's very supportive unlike Jimin. Jimin was really bitter. He will secretly laugh everytime I got problems with Lalisa. He also said he will take Lalisa in a heartbeat if I mess up.

As if!?

Lalisa is just mine and she loves me. Though I feel guilty for Taehyung but I'm not for Jimin.

"Good morning! Where is she?" he asked smiling.

"She's still asleep. She gets really tired easily." I said.

"Jimin is still sleeping too. He was at the club last night." Taehyung said as he smile.

We were silently eating when suddenly we heard a car parking outside. The two of us looked at each other as if asking who is it.

I froze on my seat when I realize who could it be.

Tzuyu.

I stood and strode to the door to face the woman I never would want to see again.

When I opened the door,  Tzuyu was already smiling ear to ear at me.

Fuck!

I nervously look back to see if Lalisa is awake.

I told her that I broke up with Tzuyu already and she musn't know this girl is still lingering around me.

"Miss me?" she said as she try to press her lips on mine but I was able to stop her right away.

"What are you doing here Tzuyu!" I asked coldly.

"You are rude for a boyfriend." she smirked.

"I told you we're over!" I whisper shouted.