The Flight Back Home

Jungkook's POV

I quickly drove home hoping to see Lalisa inside our dorm.

She said she will wait for me. She said I will see her again but I have a bad feeling about it.

When I opened the door of our room, she's not there. I tried to look for her in the bathroom,  the garden even Jimin and Taehyung's room but she's not there.

She clearly left. Leaving all of her belongings here.

What do I do now?

I slumped down on my bed messing my hair!

Fuck!!!

Lalisa left me.

She left me because I didn't fought for her much.

I should have done better. I should have fought for her more.

I didn't know I was under surveillance and the worse is that the Queen has been watching my actions the whole time.

I feel so embarrassed having the Queen know my secret meetings with Tzuyu.

I really messed up this time!!!

She even approved of uur relationship few days ago. Lalisa told me before that her grandmother approves us and I didn't even know back then that the grandmother she's referring to was actually the Queen.

That may be the reason why she was so happy that time.

Bht now,  the Queen thinks I don't love her granddaughter enough which was wrong.

I heard the front door opened and I ran to see if Lalisa came back.

But it's Taehyung and Jimin instead.

"Why didn't you tell me!" I asked him the moment he got in.

"Tell you what?" Taehyung asked.

"That she's a princess. That she's the one you love." I asked. He's my friend. He should've told me. I realize I look like a fool because I didn't know that the girl I am with is a goddamn princess.

"Yeah, why didn't you tell us Taehyung?" Jimin asked too.

"Because she asked me to keepit from you guys. Her life was in threat and she's scared she'll get us in danger if we know the truth." Taehyung explained.

"Who the hell wants to kill her?" Jimin asked.

"I just read the news a while ago that it was her aunt who hopes to get her daughter take the crown instead of Pranpriya." Taehyung answered.

Pranpriya.

It was funny that I searched for her name the last time I was searching for Mario's fiancee having no idea that the one that I'm searching is actually my girl.

And how come I didn't realize all of this. The way she acts tells that she's really a princess. Her soft hands, the way she spoke, the way she complains about the hard bed,  the way she easily gets bruises, the way she weirdly acts inside a classroom,  the way she knows everything our professors are yet to discuss, the way she cares for animals.

She doesn't know any chores. She doesn't know how to shop, She doesn't know how to do almost every normal person can do. That was all because she lived different. She was home schooled because she's a princess, servants just buys her her clothes, she doesn't even been inside a mall or a movie theater, she's too polite and she's so kind like she doesn't have any idea how evil the real world can be.