The Dancing King

Lalisa's POV

"What do people do inside a club?" I asked the girls as we ride Jisoo's car.

"Well.. you drink and chat" Jennie answered.

"That's all?" I asked. That would be very boring because I don't drink.

"You can dance too of course." Chae said and my eyes widen.

"Dance? I can dance?" I asked her.

"Yes you can!  Why? do you love dancing?" she asked.

"I love it so much! I want to dance!" I said excitedly.

"Chill girl!  We're finally near the club." Jisoo said.

I looked out of the car window and saw we're parking infront of a big building with colorful lights.

"By the way Lalisa, I would like you to meet someone. I think you two will look good together." Chayeong said and my brows furrowed.

Before I could even ask her who is this I'm meeting, she was already pulling me out of the car.

Loud music started echoing though the whole building. I saw huge crowd dancing to the music and some are drinking. I smiled just by looking at the dance stage.

The girls pulled me on a corner. We sat on a round couch with a table in the middle.

"I'll just go grab us a drink" Jennie excused herself.

I looked at Chaeyoung who is now texting someone on her phone.

"Where is he?" I heard Chaeyong mutter.

Who is she texting?

I was tapping my foot on the floor but then the music stopped playing.

A man with a georgeous smile stood in the middle holding a microphone.

"Welcome to Hope Club everyone!  This is the first day of my club and I want you to enjoy your stay here." he said and the crowed started cheering.

"But before you continue your dancing,  I want you all to enjoy first a dance performance by my very dear friend.
Ladies and gentleman,  let's give it upt for the Dancing King Park Jimin!" I felt myself getting anxious at the announcement.

Park Jimin is here?

How will I face him?  Will he recognize me that I'm Limario?

I looked at Chaeyong worriedly but when I looked at her,  she was smiling proudly.

"Lalisa, that's my brother. That's who I want you to meet!" she said excitedly and my palm started sweating from the nervousness.

Suddenly,  the music started playing and the crowd stepped aside.

Jimin slowly walked to the center and stated moving.