The Family Meeting

Jungkook's POV

"Are you sure you are going? We can have some of our guards accompany you and your friends there" my father nervously spoke.

"No dad please don't. I will go with Taehyung and Jimin only." I said.

"I'm really nervous for our son hon. What if the Queen locks him in a dungeon." My mother asked.

"Lalisa will not let her grandmother do that. I know her. She loves Jk so much that she won't let something bad happen to him" Jennie said.

"But still, we don't know the Queen. What if she hurts my son?" My mom asked again. She's being paranoid for this trip I am going. And I know it's only normal for a mother to be dramatic like this.

We are currently having a family meeting about my plan on taking Lalisa back. After persistent begging, they finally agreed on making me go to the country where my wife is.

At first, my father offered that he will go there and talk to the queen on my behalf but I refused because this is my own problem and I should solve it myself. I deserve this for being a coward.

"If you only let Jungkook and Lalisa together from the very start. Nothing of this would happen. They are probably happy now." Jennie rolled her eyes at mom.

"I didn't know she is a princess! Even Jungkook doesn't know that she is. That's why I made him be considerate of Tzuyu's feelings first. Which was wrong because that girl is a bitch after all. I really thought she is the sweetest." My mom answered..

"Good thing you know now." Jennie answered.

"Good thing I didn't let the arrange marriage pursue more or I'm going to have the worst daughter-in-law." my mother chuckled remembering Tzuyu's craziness.

"You planned for an arrange marriage?" I asked almost shouting.

"The King brought it up before the party started and we were considering it but I remembered you have someone else that's why your dad answered that you should decide on your own. It really saddened the King and honestly me too. I didn't know then Tzuyu can be as bad as that." my mother shook her head.

"Thank goodness you didn't." I could only imagine how hurt Lalisa would be if she hears my sudden engagement with Tzuyu on that party.

"That girl really gave me a headache. But on the other side, I am happy to finally meet the girl that you like." My father said as he smile at me.

"I just don't like her. I love her!" I said.

"No need to shout loverboy!" Jennie rolled her eyes for the 10th time.

"Yes,  she is a headache. I really feel sorry for that princess Pranpriya. I want to apologize to her personally for everything that I caused. This is clearly my fault. If I didn't asked Jungkook to tend to Tzuyu's feelings more,  this wouldn't happen." she said.

I just got quiet because it's partly true. My mother was scared of me not being in good terms with Tzuyu that she made me choose to hurt Lalisa more. But, it is also my fault for not refusing.

And now, It caused me to lose Lalisa. My wife.

"I'm scared dad, mom. What if she won't let me see Lalisa?" I asked sadly. I can't imagine not seeing her again.

"Just do what you can do Jungkook. Prove her that you really love the princess. Maybe the Queen will listen. Let's just hope for the best." My father said.

"Now I really feel guilty for getting in the way. If I only knew how great this girl is, I would've let you be together from the start. Just seeing her once makes me like her already. She seems to be kind. No wonder you and Jennie really like her." Mother said.

"There's nothing more that we can do now but to hope that they be together again. I can't believe our son is fighting for a girl." father said with an amused expression.

"You just don't know how he and his friends fought just to get Lalisa." Jennie said.

"Oh right! I remember. Does Taehyung and Jimin like her too? I was really worried at the party. I thought you are going to kill each other!" My mom asked.

"Yes, they like her too but she's mine. She only loves me!" I sternly said.

"Posessive much. But sadly none of you guys has her now. She would probably end up marrying that Mario guy." Jennie teased and I frowned.

"No!!! She's mine. No one is marrying her except me!" I really want to punch Jennie now if she's only not my sister.

"Come to think of it. Mario is a really good guy. I know him personally because I am good friends with his father." Father explained and I frowned more.

"And he's hot too. Did you see how Tzuyu's eyes sparkled when she saw him?" Jennie laughed.

"The princess would be lucky if they end up together." mother added.

"Hey!!! Stop talking about Mario! I'm here and I am your family!  You guys should be supporting me and giving me advises yet you are complimenting that ugly guy!" I almost yelled at their faces but they just laughed at me.

"Mario, Taehyung and Jimin. You really have a good competition right now son. I hope you win her in the end." Father said.

"I know."

I know that I need to do my best. But I'm kinda happy that Jimin and Taehyung are out of the picture now. Mario is my only real competition and I really hope the queen don't push their engagement now that Lalisa is back in their country.

I sighed.

Why can't we just be happy together?

👑

Author's Note.

Do you think Mario is the worst competition Jungkook will face among the three?

By the way, if you ever get the chance to see 3 kpop idol. Who would it be? And please rank them with 1 being the highest. 😁

Mine is
3. Taehyung 🐯
2. Jungkook 🐰
1. My baby Lisa 💛