The Singing Ghost

Taehyung's POV

I finally got home from Thailand after two days of investigating.

I found out from a friend who is closed to the Queen that Pranpriya is still alive and she's just being hidden somewhere.

I also heard the news that she is set to marry the Prime Minister's son Mario Chayut.

And now It gives me so much hope that there's still a chance that I can see her and I can correct the mistake that I did in the past

Wherever you are my princess, I hope and pray that you're safe and sound. I know you're life is now in danger and I hope you're not scared. If I could only see you. I promise I will rpotect you from those who tries to kill you.

I also hope it's not to late to reconsider the engagement. I don't know if you love the guy. If  you do, I will respect it but if you don't, I will fight for you instead.

I don't care if I will have to face the queen, all I want is your happiness my princess.

I was talking to Pranpriya mentally that I didn't notice I'm already infront of our dorm.

I checked my watch and it's already 9:15. They're probably at school now. I guess it's too late to come to school so I'll just skip class today.

When I got inside the dorm, I head to my room to settle my things. Then I heard a girl's voice singing.

I got chills just thinking about a ghost.

Is the dorm haunted?

I nervously look around to see a ghosts or anything but I can't see any.

The singing continued and I nervously tried to focus on the voice.

It's coming from Jungkook and Limario's room.

Where is the holy water?

I can't find any holy water so I just gathered the courage in me and tried to fight my fear.

I slowly walk to their door and the singing is getting louder.

"I’m in front of you

I’m right here

Tell me with your lips

say yes say yes

Without knowing

I’m going to you

I wanna tell you my heart with the blowing wind

love is true

I need you

Baby, words I wanna tell you

Words I couldn’t say to you

Baby baby baby boy love is true"

Why is the ghost singing a love song?

When I entered the room,  the sound came from the bathroom.

I can hear someone is taking a shower.

That's not a ghost! It sounds like a real human!

But who could it be? Jungkook, Jimin and Limario are already in school because their cars are not in the parking lot anymore.

My feet stopped at the bathroom door.

I tried to twist the door knob and it is not locked.

Maybe it's really a ghost. Jungkook and Limario always locks the door when they're using it.

I slightly pushed the door open and peeked inside.

My eyes widened when I saw a girl naked.

Her back is facing me and I can't see her face. Her long hair is wet from the water, I can see her perfectly shaped ass, her tiny waist, her sexy back and her long legs.

My eyes travelled to the mirror infront of her. I blushed so hard when I saw her full naked body through the mirror. Her breasts and her thing down there is visible in my eyes.

Then it dawned on me.

I know that face. I know her too well. I know her because she's the one who owns my heart.

My heart started beating just looking at her face. Her eyes are closed as she was still singing.

I covered my mouth at the realization.

Limario is Pranpriya???

👑

Author's Note

Liskook fans are you okay? I know you're excited for their moment but It's not yet time for JK to see her as a girl. But I promise it will be the best chapter if he finally knows the truth.

How are ya'll Taelice and Lismin fans?  😁😁😁