The Dictating Mother

Jungkook's POV

"What is it?" I answered Jennie when she called.

I was still at the hotel where Lalisa left me.

"Mom wants to see you." she said and I got confused.

Why does she suddenly ask for me?

I know it's weekend but still she doesn't ask me to come home unless if It's really important.

"Okay, I'll be there." I answered Jennie.

"Hey, how was Lalisa? Was she able to come home safely?" she asked and I gulped because instead of taking her home,  I took her to a hotel instead and I know Jennie is going to kill me if I tell her the truth.

"Yes,  I drove her home. She's fine." I lied for my dear life.

"You didn't touch her, did you?" she accused and I felt my palm sweating.

"No, of course I didn't!" I answered.

I just nearly raped her but thank goodness I was able to stop.

"You sure?" I can still hear the doubt in her voice.

"I swear!" I said as I remember Lisa's gorgeous naked body last night.

"Okay. Come home quick because mom needs to tell you something important." she said and she ended the call cutting me from asking her what it is.

Whatever it is. I don't think I will like it.

With a heavy feet I enterd our mansion and immediately saw my mom sipping her tea with a class. I look beside her and saw Tzuyu enjoying her tea too.

They look like those Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law having a time of their lives from talking about husbands and kids.

Fuck.

"Oh hello dear! I'm glad your home. Tzuyu is here." my mom happily announced when she saw me coming.

I almost rolled my eyes because I can clearly see she's here.

"Why do want to see me mom?" I asked.

"Don't you want to sit down first and have a little chat with your girlfriend?" she asked and I paid her a small smile.

"Of course." I said. I sat down beside her and she reached to kiss my lips.

"Hi baby. I missed you so much! Why are you not returning my calls?" She sadly asked and I looked at my mom who is now glaring at me.

"Tzuyu told me that you've been avoiding her recently? What's the matter?  Don't you know how to treat a princess right?" my mom eyed me.

I know my mom and I'm really scared of her. As much as I want to break with Tzuyu already because of Lalisa,  I can't.

Not yet.

I guess I need more time.

I hope Lalisa forgives me but my mother likes Tzuyu  and when she likes someone it will be hard to convinve her.

"I was just busy mom." I said.

"Even if you are busy. You must make time for your girlfriend. Understood Jk?" she said like she's talking to a five year old boy.

I just simply nodded.

"Why don't you take me on a date? It's weekend and we don't have classes so it's alright yeah?" Tzuyu suggested happily while clinging her arms on my neck.

Oh God no! I was planning to have my weekend cuddling with Lalisa.

"I'm sorry but I need to--"I didn't finished my sentence because my mom cleared her throat.

I look at my mom's killer glare and Tzuyu's expectant eyes.

I sighed.

I'm sorry Lalisa.

Maybe next time.

I will clean this mess.

Promise.

"Sure babe. Where do you want to go?" I asked hesistantly.

And my mom smiled.

Tzuyu was very happy and she kissed my cheeks endlessly.

"Hmmm... I would like to go and see a movie" she said and I nodded.

"You two looks so perfect together." my mom clapped her hands happily.

She's been the best mom to me but she's also the most dictating mom in the world.

Tzuyu on the other hand is kind but the only problem in her is she was spolied. And she likes having things her own way. 

I hate to admit but it is my fault why I'm in this situation. I shouldn't had accepted girl's feeling if I don't love them.

Back then I thought playing was fun but now Karma hit me so much and I know leaving this realtionship with Tzuyu will be hell hard.

I should've ended it before even meeting Limario. Now,  I'm stucked and I guess I'm gonna have to lie to the person I love.

Yes. I should probably just lie to her that Tzuyu and I broke up so that I won't hurt her.

Just a little more time won't hurt right?

After watching the movies with Tzuyu,  we ended talking in my car.

"Tzuyu, I need to tell you something. I hope you don't get mad." I started and she immediately turn her gaze on me.

"If you have another girl and you will tell me to break up, No. I will never agree Jk" she said with a stern voice and I was taken aback.

"But, I love someone else. Is it fine with you that I love someone when we're together?" I asked and I saw the hurt in her eyes. But she was able to compose herself.

"Yes. I don't care. I know you're feelings for whoever you are talking to are just temporary. You will forget it soon if you get tired of her." she said and my brows furrowed.

"How can you say it's temporary?" I asked raising a brow. She speaks like she knows me too well.

"Because I know you. You clearly changes girlfriends faster than chaging your clothes. And I'm different because we will marry and I will be your wife. I don't care if you'll have mistresses as long as I am permanent." She said with finality and I was really shocked.

"You? My wife?" I snorted.

"Yes. I will be. Just watch and see." she said and I got nervous.

I stayed quiet because this is Tzuyu talking. She's a princess who came from a very powerful family and what she says are laws.

She can have anything she wants. That's just how she lives. She will point at things saying 'I want that' and it will be laid to her very face in a split second.

How will I get away from this mess that I created?

My poor Lalisa. I'm gonna have to fool her at the moment, I guess?

👑

Author's Note

How can Jk solve his problem?