The Day After

Jungkook's POV

Never have I thought that our first sex will end in a hospital clinic.

Yes. It's my fault for being too rough. When I woke up, Lalisa was still bleeding which was weird. I thought she just got her period but she say it's not. She told me she doesn't feel good and her thing hurts so much.

At first I tried to shrugged it off but she begged me to bring her to the clinic for a check up.

And now,  we are inside an obgyn's clinic as the doctor observes her.

I really hate the fact that a male doctor is checking her. Of course he is professional but I want to be the only person who can see her thing down there.

"Mr. Jeon, you're her boyfriend correct?" The doctor called my attention when he got back to sit on his chair. I leaned closely to listen to him.

Lalisa is still lying on the examination bed and her eyes are closed as if she's unconscious.

While I face the doctor infront his office table.

"Yes,  doctor I am her boyfriend." I answered and he nodded.

"Is this her first time having sex?" he asked as he look over the paper on his table.

"Uhm yes.." I answered nervously. I really don't want to talk about it with other person because it's awkward.

"I see." he muttered.

"Is there a problem? Is she still bleeding?" I asked. I'm so worried about her right now.

What if she loses all her blood?

What if she dies?

It would be embarrasing if the cause of her death is my dick.

"Luckily,  it stopped already." he said and he stopped writing to finally focus on me.

"Thank God!" I said.

"Mr. Jeon,  may I ask how long is your penis when it is in it's maximum length?" he asked and I looked at him.

What the fuck?  Is he gay? But he looks straight.

"Uhm... Around 9?" I answered unsurely.

"Okay." he said then he wrote something on the paper.  It is probably Lalisa's Medical record.

Wait! is he writing my cock's length on her medical record?

That's weird?

"Is there any problem doctor?" I asked him curiously.

"You see Mr. Jeon,  your girlfriend's vaginal depth is only 7 inches." he explained but my brows furrowed.

"So?"

"So,  that means your penis is too long for her which caused too much stressed on her woman part." he said.

What the? I didn't know there's a limit to the depth of girls? I thought it goes all the way to the throat. My ex girlfriends are not even complaining.

"So what should I do now?" I asked him worriedly. Don't tell me I need to chop my cock off?

"Mr. Jeon, 9 subtracted by 7 is?" he asked.

"2?" I answered. Why are we doing math now? Is he on drugs?

"Correct. That means the next time you have sex. You need to leave the remaining 2 inches or more of your penis out of her vagina so that it won't hurt for her." He expalined.

"Are you serious? I don't want that!  I want to burry my--" I stopped talking when I realized the look on his face.

"Okay fine!" I said.

"Please take this seriously. Or your girlfriend will never enjoy having sex with you." He said.

"But why did she bled too much?" I asked.

"Well aside from tearing her hymen. You also caused laceration inside her. So avoid being rough and be gentle next time." he answered.

I looked at Lalisa's direction guiltily.

My poor baby suffered from my roughness.

I should've been gentle.

After check up, I help her get back to the hotel. She's really having hard time walking and I feel so guilty now.

"I'm so sorry." I apologized to her when we got back inside our hotel room.

"It's okay Jungkook." she said as she lie on the bed.

"Does it still hurt?" I asked glancing on her crotch.

"Yes it does but I think it will get better soon." she said.

I walked to her to lay on the bed too.

"I love you baby. And I'm so sorry!"

"I love you too Jk!"

The next day,  my plan in going to the beach was pushed back because Lalisa is still limp.

Instead I took care of her. I feed her with the hotel's best food,  I would carry her to the balcony to let her enjoy the view of the see.

I settled for kiss. We almost kissed the hole day and it's the happiest even if we cannot have sex.

The day were filled with laughters,  teasing, kissing, cuddles and promises.

Promises to be together forever.

👑

Author's Note

I always observe that a reader would stop voting on a smut chapter,  then the reader will continue voting on the next chapter after an hour or so.

I find it really funny and weird at the same time.

If you get what I'm thinking.

😁😁😁