The First Contact

Jungkook's POV

I look over the car's rearview mirror as I watch Lalisa's sleeping form. She's wearing his men's clothes but she's not wearing her wig.

I sighed.

I'm so worried about her.

Good thing Jennie called me instead of calling Jimin. I want to take care of her myself.

Jennie is doubtful but I'm still glad she trusted me enough to take Lisa.

I drive for a while deciding where to take her.

I don't want to take her to the dorm because Taehyung and Jimin are there.

Should I just take her to a hotel to have her sleep there?

Yes. I will.

After an hour,  I was already carrying her inside a hotel room.

I lay her body on the bed and I sat beside her.

"Hey, wake up." I tried to shake her shoulder but she was just sleeping.

I studied her beautiful face and admired her features.

She's a goddess.

And I really want her to be mine.

"I love you" I whispered.

I heard her mumble but I wasn't able to hear understand.

"What did you say?" I asked as I shake her shoulder again.

"Hmmm.. I... You" she said but it's still not clear.

"What? I can't hear you?" I asked her again.

"I love you!" she said and I covered my mouth because I was so surprised.

Did she just say she loves me?

Or she's just dreaming?

"Lalisa, Do you love me?" I asked her despite her sleeping state.

"I love you... Jungkook" she said and my lips tugged upward.

She loves me?

She really loves me!!!

I jumped up and down as if I won the lottery.

She just said she loves me!!!

I quickly sat next to her.

I need to talk to her more.

"You love me and I love you so that makes us a couple. You're my girlfriend now okay?" I said and she just hummed in response.

"Hey, you are mine now. Say yes please" I said while shaking her.

"hmmmm" she just hummed again.

"Please say yes please...." I kept on repeating.

"Yes..." she finally said and I smiled ear to ear.

I know she's drunk but I don't care. She told me she loves me so everything is good.

"I love you so much" I said. I really wanted to kiss her so I didn't wait too long.

I kissed her lips and I can taste the alchohol in her. Despite her sleeping, she surprisingly kissed me back.

I hovered on top of her and began kissing her hungrily. I want her now. I need to do it with her.

I kissed her endlessly as my tongue and hers touched. She was kissing me back and that's a sign that she wants me too.

My lips travelled to her neck. She smells so good and I can feel my body is now heating up.