The Closure

Lalisa's POV

I walked back and forth inside my room contemplating on how to tell Jack about my real feelings.

Will he be mad at me if I tell him that I fell in love with Jungkook?

I hope not but I guess he will. I have been telling him the past few days that I love him but everytime Jungkook comes around, I can confirm that what I feel for him is nothing but a puppy love and that what I feel for Jungkook is somewhat deeper.

I don't even know how I fell for him. At first I thought it was just a physical attraction but later on I thought there was more to it. Just the sound of his voice makes me feel calm and at peace. Everything about Jungkook makes me feel complete. It's like he's my other half.

So now, as I realized that I cannot lie to my own self anymore. I decided to tell Jack about it. I walked to his room and knocked. When he opened, a smiled quickly crept into his lips but there's something wrong about him the way he smiled.

It looks forced and not genuine.

"Are you alright?" I asked in worry as I step inside his room. He led me to sit to the couch near the bed and he sat beside me.

"I'm fine. I'm just tired from the travel but don't worry. This will pass quickly." he answered.

"Oh.. Okay" This is a bad timing. How can I tell him that I love someone else when he's not feeling well?

"Do you have something to say?" he asked.

"Nothing. Maybe next time." I answered shortly.

"Don't hesitate to tell me if you have something important to say. You know I always listen right?" Jack reached for my hand to squeeze.

"I will" I answered. I want to be honest right now and tell him that I love Jungkook but this is not the right time. "You want milk? I can get you a fresh milk." I offered to divert the topic and he smiled.

"I would love to" he gave me his boxy smile and I quickly left his room to go to the Kitchen.

I open the fridge and took the box of fresh milk there and a glass but when I turned, Jungkook was already behind me watching me.

"Oh" is all that I managed to say. After our heated kiss from last night, it became awkward between us. I tried to avoid him the entire trip to Jeju. I don't want him to know about how I feel for him yet because I have Jack and it's very wrong to confess to Jungkook when he knows I'm still with Jack. I don't even know if he feels the same way as me.

Besides, plan to tell Jack first about how I feel before I tell Jungkook.

"You're drinking that?" he asked cheerfully pointing at the fresh milk I'm holding.

"No this is for Jack." I answered biting my lip and his expression turned into a disappointed one. Now I feel guilty for telling him that.

"Oh" he muttered.

I bowed and walked past him. Ignoring his watchful eye on my back.

When I came back to Jack, he quickly drank the milk. And placed the glass and the box of milk at the table to face me.

"Are you going to the club with us later? You can stay here if you're still not feeling well." I said in worry.

"I will go with you later. What if hot guys started flirting with you" he frowned and I got confused.

Jack is not usually the jealous type. But right now I can't believe he seemed to not like the idea of guys being around us.

"I don't flirt." I answered back. I don't even know how flirting happens.