The Story

Jungkook's POV

"A test?"

"Yes, It was an admission exam for the second year in college that I took and you despite being a transferee, perfected it. I as well as Jimin and Taehyung could not believe the result so we had to check it personally if you cheated or what."

Good old days when Limario pissed me so much.

"You did that? What school is that?  I don't remember studying with you." Lisa asked.

"It was an all boy school named Yonsei."

"All boy school? But I'm a girl." curiosity is clear in her eyes.

"Exactly. Which we didn't know because you pretended to be a boy wearing men's clothes and a male wig. And you were using the name Limario." I chuckled remembering that name. Those times when Limario gave me a hard time because I fell for him and thought I was gay.

"I did that? Why?" Lisa got amused with what she learned.

"You were hiding from the person who tried to kill you." 

"I remember you said my aunt tried to kill me. Was that true?" She asked nervous. Her palms started sweating and I know she's scared right now. Who wouldn't be?  When you just learned that somone planned to kill you.

"Yes, your aunt is held in proson now because of it. Don't worry." I didn't stop myself from kissing her forehead to lessen the nervousness she's feeling. Lalisa on the other hand leaned to me more.

"That's sad. Why would she do it?"

"Because she wants the crown for her daughter." I answered and Lalisa got quiet.

"Lalisa, are you okay? Do you still want me to continue or you want me to stop?" I asked her. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable because of the story from her past.

"I'm okay. Go ahead, continue the story. I will just listen." she made me continue and I cleared my throat.

"Okay but just tell me if your uncomfortable about it already. Our story is not perfect. I made a lot of mistakes but I will tell you everything. I don't want to leave the parts were I messed up because that would be unfair to you." I said and she nodded.

"Okay."

"When I finally met you,  we didn't know that you were a girl. We shared the same room and you, me, Jimin and Taehyung shared the same dorm. Each day I got more intrigued and curious about you. Not just because you were too smart but also because you seemed to be too soft for a man." I said with a gentle voice. It's good to talk to her about this. About our story because it's as if I travelled back to the time where I first fell in love.

"I fell in love with you thinking that I was gay. I really thought you were a boy that time. But I would definitely embrace it if you were. Until Jimin fell for you too."

"Jimin?" Lalisa was surprised to hear about it.

"Yes, Jimin. He found out that you were the girl he fell for when you danced with him on a club. Taehyung on the other hand found out that you were the princess he was looking for. So the competition got harder for me. Especially that Chae and Jisoo help their bothers to get you." I shook my head remembering the time when I thought Jennie was useless.

"How about you? How did you found out that I was a girl?" Lalisa looked me in the eye and I gulped.

Fuck. Should I tell her? But I had to right?

"Uhm.. I hope you don't get mad at me. But.." I'm so scared to tell her.

"But?" she made me continue.