The First Sex

Jungkook's POV

"Come out now, let me see baby?" I excitedly wait for Lalisa to emerge from the bathroom.

I am now patiently waiting in the hotel's bedroom wearing just a small towel on my waist.

I told her to wear the pink set of lingerie which we bought and now she's too shy to come out of the bathroom.

"Jungkook, I'm shy." I hear her say.

I smiled.

This will be that last hour before she finally loses her innocence and I'm so excited my cock is nearly exploding from the anticipation.

"Come on baby. Let me see.. It's just the two of us so don't be shy." I said with a gentle voice. I don't want to scare her and make her run away from me.

I'm honestly so horny right now. Just imagining having sex with the love of my life and to add the excitement up, she's a virgin.

Then, she started walking out of the bathroom, my jaw dropped open as my eyes widened at the sight.

Fucking goddess in front of my eyes.

Calm down cock please calm down! I hold myself back from pinning her to the bathroom door.

My cock is pulsing as the sight and my breathing is getting heavier. I can't wait any longer.

Who will not be when she's wearing this.

"Baby, come closer..." I said. My chest feels so heavy now and I think It will be hard to stop my self from getting rough on her.

I held her hand and made her lay on the bed.

She looks like an angel and she doesn't even the know the pain I will cause her later.

"Jungkook, what should I do?" she asked me unsure of what she will do.

I want her to suck my dick of course but no. This is her day.

I just want to praise her body.

"Just relax there okay? I'm the one in charge of our first." I said as I move between her legs.

"First?" she asked.

"Yes first. We're gonna do it tonight for I guess 5 times?" I asked her permission and she just nodded.

Of course she will agree. She doesn't know yet how tiring sex is.

I removed the towel from my waist and let my cock slap my abdomen.

I saw the fear on Lalisa's eyes as she watch my monster cock which is now so hard that the veins are visible from the overflowing blood.

"Jungkook I'm really scared." she said as she close her long legs. She always closes her legs like that when she's scared.

"Don't be."

I lay on top of her and pressed my lips to her soft ones. I slide my tongue in and pushed it inside. My lips and tongue began massaging hers. We kissed slowly just warming each others up.

Her arms moved around my torso hugging me which makes my chest pressed her clothed breast.

My cock is also pressed in her stomach now.

"Hmmmnn..." she moaned in my mouth when I massaged her boobs. I ran my tongue on her neck down to her chest. Then I stopped in front of her breast. I tried to unhook her bra and she helped me by arching her back.

I successfully removed her bra revealing her perky breast. My mouth sucked her nipples and it swelled from the suction while I play with the other one massaging it groping it and playing with the nipple by pinching.