The Missing Clothes

Jungkook's POV

When I woke up,  Lalisa was rummaging though her closet like she was having a hard time to pick what clothes to wear.

"What's the matter baby?" I asked her as I rub my eyes open.

She was wrapped in a towel and her hair is still wet from the shower.

She glanced at me quick with a worried face and she faced the closet again.

"Jk, I'm running out of clothes. I don't know what to wear anymore." she said.

I stood and walk behind her to look at her clothes and I was surprised she has few clothes to choose from.

"But, your closet was full the first time you came, how come there's almost nothing left?" I asked her.

"I have lots of men's clothes before but now that you, Jimin and Taehyung knew that I'm agirl.  There's no point in dressing up as a boy in this dorm. The only place I need to dress as a boy is in our class. But today I have a class at Ladium and I need girl's clothes but I have nothing left." she explained and I finally understood her.

But wait.. I saw her closet full of girls clothes just days ago and now as if nothing's left. Is there a theif in this house?

"Where are your clothes you used the other week? Just use them again." I suggested and she scowled at me as if I suggested the weirdest advice.

"They are all gone." she simply said.

My brows furrowed.

"What do you mean they're all gone?" I asked her.

"I already throw them away." she said and my eyes widened.

What the fuck?

"You throw your clothes away? But why?" I asked.

"Uhm.. Because they're dirty?" she replied and I tilted my head.

"You are throwing away dirty clothes? Don't you wash your clothes?" I asked her.

"No. I don't know how to wash clothes." she looked down at her foot guiltily.

Okay. She's really really really weird.

"Just because you don't know how to wash clothes doesn't mean you should throw them away. We have Laundry shops at school where you can have your clothes washed by machines." I explained.

Lalisa is something.. Somewhat weird in her own way. I don't why she's like this and I'm scared that if she'll be my wife,  she'll throw my dirty clothes as well.

I  really need to teach her the ways of life.

"There is a laundry shop?" She asked happily like it's an amusement park.

"Yes. There is. So please stop throwing your clothes because it would be a waste. Or you can just give me yours and I'll wash them myself." I said.

I'm so worried about her and I think she will ran out of pocket money if she continues doing this.

Especially that she just came from an average family. She must learn how to be frugal.

"No, I don't want you to wash my clothes. I will just try the laundry shop you're saying." she said and I nodded.

"Okay baby, for now,  just settle on what's left and wear that for a moment. We'll just order online new clothes for you." I said and I grab my phone to open the shopping app Taehyung made me download.

"Wait Jk, do you know how to shop in that place called mall?" she asked excitedly.

"Yes.. I know. Why?" I asked her.

Everyone knows how to shop right.

"I want to shop there. I've never shopped for my self." she said and I got more curious.

"You don't know how to shop? Then who buys your clothes?" I asked her.

"The serv...I mean my friends buys me." she said.

"Why would your friend buy except from you?" I looked at her worried expression and she just looked down. She's probabaly embarrassed she doesn't know these things.

"Uhm because I'm always busy." she said as she try to look around.

"Okay, We wilk shop later. I'll come with you." I said.

She gave me her warmest smile and she started kissing me all around my face.

"Thank you so so much!" she said happily.

Oh how I love to make her happy like this.

I promise I'm gonna buy her everything she wants.

But now I really wonder. There's a great mystery about her that I think I need to find out.

The way she acts is very different from normal people. Not that I'm saying that she's not normal.

Still her actions are weird.

She's throwing dirty clothes, she doesn't know how to wash clothes,  she doesn't know how to shop,  she said she was home schooled and she's very sensitive like how she easily got bruises on her skin even though her old bed was soft.

"Jk? What's wrong?" She cut me off my thoughts and I didn't know how long I've been spacing out.

"Nothing." I said and I kissed her lips.

I noticed how she holds the towel on her chest too tight. I wish it would fall from her grip.

I smiled.

She's really got an amazing body and soon I'm gonna savor every bit of her.

"We will shop after our class and of course you need to give me a reward for that." I whispered on her ear and when I looked at her face, she was already blushing.

"What reward do you want?" she asked nervously.

"This." I said as I slide my hand in between her thighs cupping her smooth pussy.

She gave a little squeak when I gently pinched it.

"Jungkook!" she took a step back and I smiled.

"You're tempting me so early in the morning with just that small piece of towel. Lucky for you, you have a class or else I would have eaten you by now." I said and she looked away shyly.

"I..I need to change." She said and she grabbed the clothes on a hanger and walked inside the bathroom to change.

I didn't stop myself from laughing at how cute she is.

Just wait later baby and you're gonna scream my name.

👑

Author's Note

Hi Guys,  please check out once again the cast of Characters.

I made a slight changes there 😉😉😉