The Girls' Talk

Lalisa's POV

"You finished the exam quickly. Are you sure you answered them correctly?" Jennie gave me a worried look as we enjoy drinking coffee on the cafe we usually hangout.

We just finished taking the exam that's why we decided to hangout first.

"I think, the exam was fine." I answered. In all honesty it was the easiest subject of the day.

"Good for you! I found it hard actually." Jisoo said.

"Only because you didn't study. You're distracted with your boyfriend!" Jennie rolled her eyes at her.

"You have a boyfriend?" I asked. I didn't know she has one.

"Yeah. His name is Jin. I'll introduce you to him next time Lalisa!" she smiled sweetly at me.

I can't help bit smile too. Loving someone really makes you happy. I feel she's as happy as me because I have Jk.

"How about you guys?" I asked the other girls.

"Nah, we're single now." Chae answered.

"But have you been in a relationship before?" I asked curiously.

"Of course we did." Jennie answered as she sips her tea.

"Speaking of boyfriend! I didn't know you and Jungkook will end up together in the end!" Chaeyoung said and I sweat by the way she looked at me crossing her arms on her chest.

"How did you?--" I look over Jennie to ask if she was the one who told her but she shook her head telling me that it's not her.

"Jimin told me to stop asking you out to meet him because you and Jungkook are already together." She said and I looked down my lap.

I don't want her to know about it through other people. It should've been me to admit to her.

"Yeah, it was funny because Chae and I are really fighting for who you'll end up with. I was really rooting for my brother when it would be Jennie's brother in the end." Jisoo started laughing and Chae laughed too.

"I'm so sorry. But I just fell for him. I don't know how it happened actually." I said looking down.

It's really awkward right now.

Jisoo reached for my hand to squeeze.
"It's okay.  Don't worry. Taehyung talked to me also. He said that your happiness is his happiness." Jisoo said while giving me a reassuring smile.

"Yeah me too. Sorry for pushing you too hard on my brother. I didn't know there's a thing going on between you and Jk already that's why." Chae admitted guiltily.

"You're not mad at me? I will understand if you don't want to be friends with me anymore." I said with guilty voice.

"Of course not. We're friends first before you met our brothers." Chae said.

It's partly true and partly false because I met Taehyung years back.

"Speaking of my brother. Is he taking care of you?" Jennie raised her brow as if she's ready to kill her brother once she know that he messed up.

"Uhm.. He's good." I simply answered.

Chaeyoung leaned closer to me to ask something.

"Have you done the thing with him already?" she asked and my eyes widened at her question.

"No, why would you ask that?" I said.

"I just want to know if the rumors were true that he's really good at it." Chae answered and the girls chuckled.