The Realization

Lalisa's POV

Jungkook came back sweating.

"Here" he said giving me packs of different brands of tampons and pads.

"This is too much." my eyes widen at what he gave.

I actually just need one because it is my last day but Jungkook bought too much.

"I don't know how many you need so I bought everything in the store" he said and I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling too much.

This guys is so sweet. I can't.

Jungkook being all muscular is the least person I expect to buy these stuffs for me.

"It must have been embarrassing for you. I'm sorry." I said.

"It's nothing" he said scratching his head.

This is really awkward. I want Jungkook to leave me alone already so that I can change but I think he has no plans in leaving yet and it would be rude to ask him to leave when he has done this for me.

"You need to change?" he asked. He can even read my mind.

"Yeah. I guess I need to or I'll stain your bed" I said.

"It's okay. I'll go now" he signalled to leave but I quickly pulled his arms.

"No!l don't! I mean you can stay here if you're not sleepy yet. We can talk" I offered.

What am I thinking? I shouldn't have said that!  But it's too late now. Jungkook is smiling ear to ear already.

"I would love to. I'll wait for you here." he said and I nodded.

"I'll be quick" I said and strode to the bathroom.

I took a warm bath and changed to my night dress.

When I got out of the bathroom, Jungkook is now lying on my bed. Like a four course meal.

His eyes moved from the wall to me and it travelled from my face down to my body.

I tucked my hair in my ear and looked down. Why am I feeling nervous? As if we are going to do something together.

I never felt warm like this before. I don't know what's happening to me but I feel so hot.

"Come here" he said with a low voice, patting the space beside him and I don't know what has gotten into me that I followed him and lay beside him too.

My heart is beating so fast at the short distance between our body that I can even hear his heartbeat.

"Do you want to talk about something?" he asked and I nodded.

I scooted closer to him and lay my head on his arm. Honestly, I want to ask him about who he is in my life but I'm afraid to know the thruth. I don't want to hurt someone especially if it's as kind as Jack. So instead of asking him about our relationship, I decided to just ask him about some other thing.

"You guys said that this is not my first time here in Korea. May I ask how did I got here? Is it because of vacation because as far as I know, the queen won't allow me to leave my own country." I asked curiously.

"You fell from the heaven and you landed in this country" he chuckled and I looked at him in disbelief.

"I'm serious Jungkook!"

"I'm serious too. You are an angel Lalisa." He said and I looked away blushing.

"Why are you calling me by my nickname by the way? My name is Pranpriya." I asked.