The End of First Love

Lalisa's POV

After leaving the Park's Mansion, I hailed a cab and went home straight to the dorm.

I was at the dorm's parking lot when I realized I am on a girl's clothes and so O panicked that they might see me.

But Jimin and Jungkook knows that I'm a girl already so I don't need to worry about them.

But Taehyung.

What if he saw me?

I was about to turn away but something caught my attention.

There he was.

Standing in the garden looking straight through me with his boxy smile.

My first love.

He already saw me so what's the point of hiding right?

Besides I need to end this and to give ourselves the closure for me to move forward and for him to move on.

I need to give Jungkook the whole me that's why I need to end my feelings to this guy.

I slowly walk to him without leaving the eye contact.

He looks so handsome as always.

He got more good looking as the years gone by. I remember when I was still young,  I was astonished by his face when he saved me from the bullies.

He was my savior and my safe escape.

He protected me and he gave me happiness.

He made me feel like I'm not just a princess but a normal girl who needs friends.

He made me feel loved and especial.

He was my first love and I'm glad he came into my life.

But I need to end his sufferring.

He loved me for years and he even mourned for me.

I feel so guilty that I cannot return his feelings anymore.

Jungkook came and everything changed.

My love changed and I think I need to tell Mario that we should cancel the engagement too.

Yes. That is how I love Jungkook.

I'm ready to convince my grandmother just to be with him.

My footsteps stopped when he was already a meter away from me.

The light of the sun setting is hitting his perfect face makes him look ethereal.

Sadly,  I'm gonna have to ruin his sweet smile.

"Hi." he said.

"Hi?" I greeted back.

"So?" he awkwardly smiled at me.

"So? How long did you know that I was still alive?" I asked him and he gave me the most beautiful smile.

"You are always alive in here." he said while pointing to his chest.

"I'm sorry." is all that I could say. This man loves me so much and I don't deserve him.

"Don't be. I never regretted loving you this much Pranpriya." he said with a gentle voice.

He walked near me and held my cheeks to wipe my tears which I didn't know were already flowing.

"I don't deserve you." I said looking away from his loving eyes.