The Truth Untold

Taehyung's POV

I was alone in my room when finally my mother called me.

I excitedly answered my phone because I miss her so much.

"Hello Jack! How are you!" I hear her sweet voice on the line.

"I'm fine and well mom, how about you? I miss you so much!" I said with a sad voice.

"I miss you too my son. But is there something wrong?" she asked and I got conscious.

My mother knows everything about me and she can definitely tell if I have a problem or what.

"I just.. I just miss her." I admitted. My mother knows how much I like Pranpriya. The princess who stole my heart.

Pranpriya and I have been friends for years and our friendship started when I fought her friends who was bullying her.

After that incident, we became really close. But she would just sneak out of the palace just to see me.

Her grandmother which was the queen doesn't like me to be friends with her that's why we kept our friendship a secret.

But even at a young age, I already fell in love with her.

I love her so much but we're exactly the opposite. She's a princess while I was just a poor boy. My mother just used to sell her farmed vegetables on the market.

Life was so hard for both my mom and I then. I don't know my father that time, all I know is that my mom got accidentally pregnant with me and she ran away because my father was already married and he wants me aborted.

So she had to leave Korea and we stayed in Thailand to hide from my father.

But during Pranpriya's birthday, my father found us and took me by force.

She left my mother with good fortune in exchange of me.

At first I didn't want to leave my mother but I don't want her to suffer from working too much so I just decided to come with my father.

I found out that I have a step sister but her mother is already dead.

Jisoo has been nice to me and she made me feel welcome in the family.

My father on the other hand apologized for everything that he did to me and my mother and now he's trying his best to make up for me.

And now, my mother who is now in Thailand is living a comfortable life because my father bought her a house and gave her a money to start a business and It makes me really happy to see her that way.

The only regret I had is leaving Pranpriya without even saying goodbye.

Now she's dead and I regret everything so much.

If I could only bring back time.

I would tell her how much I love her and how much I've been thinking about her. That I'm so sorry for leaving her on her birthday.

"I'm sorry for your loss son" she said on the other line.

"Were you able to go to her funeral?" I asked.

"No, there was no funeral. We haven't seen her body. The queen kept her remains from us." she said and my brows furrowed.

"What? Are you sure she's dead?" I asked.

"Calm down Jack and listen to me carefully." she said and I paid attention to her.

"There's a rumor going around that the princess is not yet dead. And that the queen is just hiding her somewhere to keep her safe from those who wanted to kill her." She said.

My mind was blown as my heart thumped out of my chest.

"Pranpriya is alive?" I asked covering my mouth agape.

"We're not sure son. It's just a rumor and I don't want you to hope that she is." she said.

"No, I can feel there's something wrong about everything that happened. I need to find out mom." I said.

"What are you planning to do?" she asked.

"I'm going there in Thailand and I'll look for her myself."

Limario's POV

"Kunpimook, I need you to buy me a simple dress because I'm going to attend the first ladies birthday." I told him on the phone.

"Princess, don't you think it's dangerous to show yourself as a girl infront of those family? And there will be a lot of elite families who will surely attend. What if they found out about you." he worriedly asked.

"Don't worry, I can pull this off. I told my friends that we will just stay on Jennie's room. I don't have to show myself to the president or to the other visitors." I said.

"You sure about this princess?" He asked again.

"Yes, I am. Just find me a simple dress and book me a hotel room where I can change. The party is tomorrow and I need to be ready." I said.

"Okay princess. I will" he said and I ended the call.

As much as I don't want to attend the party because of the risks, I really want to piss that princess off. I want to show her that I can also be invited to that party.

I planned to avoid Jungkook when I got there. And I don't have to worry about Taehyung because he's out of town and we don't knkw where he went.

Jimin texted me and he said he's excited to see me. I just hope we don't bump with Jungkook.

He hasn't seen my girl version yet and I'm afraid he would notice me.

Taehyung saw me already as Pranpriya while Jimin saw me as Lalisa.

I found my life harder this time realizing that these boys has seen the different versions of me.

I need to think clearly first before acting around them.

Jungkook is very observant and he'll probably recognize me the moment he sees me.

I sighed.

I can do this! I can pull this off!

👑

Author's Note

How are ya'll? 😁😁😁