The Innocent Princess

Lalisa's POV

During the four days that I was gone, I came home to Thailand with Kunpimook and met my grandmother secretly.

Good thing, nobody saw me, except her, Sir Rudolph and Mario. But the bad news is,  I wasn't able to tell my grandma about my relationship with Jungkook yet.

I had to avoid telling her because my queen grandmother is really not feeling well and sir Rudolph asked me to never stress her out with any bad news or so.

He said, my grandmother's condition worsened from worrying too much about my death threat and so I chickened out on talling her another problem which is to cancel the engagement.

She's been hoping that Mario will be able to help me be safe because of their power.

The Prime Minister's Power is as stronger as the Queen's that's why if we got married, he will be able to protect me.

Sir Rudolph also said that once they caught the culprit, I may have to go back immediately to Thailand even if I don't finish the year in my class.

I will take over even if I don't reach 20 yet.

My coming home was never really succesful as I planned but I was able to at least talk to Mario and tell him everything.

I asked him if we could cancel the engagement because I already love someone else.

I explained to him that I love someone and if we would marry, I cannot give him my heart.

Surprisingly,  he paid attention with my explanation and he even told me that I was brave about my feelings. Such bravery is the quality the country needs as a princess. But he told me that he has no power in cancelling the engagement because my grandmother decided it herself and even though he wants to help me, he can't.

He just suggested to do what he can to convince his father to change the decision on the arranged marriage.

I asked him if he feels anything for me and he answered he admires me so much but his love is for our country. And that love for the country is his top priority.

He said he would rather marry me to make the country more stable but now that he knows how I trully feel, he said he's guilty. That's what he said.

So now I came back home hoping that Mario can change everything. He promised he will help me anyway he can and I will hold onto that.

Now I came back for simply one thing. To spend more time with him. I love this unromatic guy so much and I'm willing to face my grandmother's wrath for him.

But my unromantic boyfriend managed to bought me the softest bed which I found really cute. He said he wants me to be comfortable and so I was really happy.

My bed is really better. And I can sleep well but I feel bad for him because he said he will have to sleep on his bed from now on.

Jungkook told me that he's scared to share the same bed with me because I might get bruises if he accidently hit me when his sleeping.

I know he hates sleeping away from me but he managed to restrain himself just to make me comfortable.

I guess I need to reward him later with something?

I'm really considering lately on doing the thing with him. I've been too conservative and I think It won't hurt if I give it a try.

I love him right? And that's the only reason that should matter.

I'm just a little bit scared about it. I've seen him swell before and I wonder if it's his exact size?

Because if it is,  I'm not happy.

I'm blushing too hard just thinking about it. How will I do it? I mean will I just lay on the bed and wait for him to do something or should I help him too?

I don't even know where he will put it? I know I have a hole down there but I'm not sure where it's actually located.

I've read novels before with such scenes but it's not clearly stated. There's just this word I don't know that I always read. Was it cum? Something like that.

When I read the word cum on the novel,  the lovers would stop what they're doing and they will sleep.

I think it will make you go to sleep?

Or it's probably the ending. I don't know.

I'm not sure what it is. But the boy will cum and then something will come out. But I'm not sure how or why will it come out.

I've been studying a lot about different subjects but Sex education was never offered to me by the private teachers.

I looked at Jennie who was busily listening to our professor. And I looked at Chae and Jisoo who are also doing the same.

I move a little bit to Jennie because her seat is the closest to me. And I leaned to her ear to ask her something.

"Jennie" I whispered.

"What is it Lalisa?" she whipered back.

"Can I ask you what does it mean to cum?" I asked still whispering.

She turn her attention on me with a furrowed brows. "What do you mean to come? Of course to come like you will move to one's place." she answered.

"No, what I mean is what does it mean when a boy cum?" I asked with a louder voice and the three of them who heard my question, turned their heads on me with a questioning look.

"What the fuck?" Jennie, Jisoo and Chae managed to say in chorus.

I worriedly looked around the class and everyone was staring. They probably heard that too?

And now I guess the word cum should never be uttered when you're inside a class.

"Ms.Brucshweiler, Ms.Jeon,Ms.Park, and Ms Kim,  I belive you need to continue talking outside the class." the professor said and soon we were sent outside.

I'm so guilty. I shouldn't have asked that. Now the four of us will be spending the whole hour outside.

They turned their gaze on me when we were finally at the school garden.

"Now tell me Lalisa, who is this boy cumming?" Jennie raised her brow at me and I gulped.

Will it be bad if I tell them that Jungkook will cum?

👑

Author's Note

Do you think she needs a proper lecture for the word from the master himself Jungkook?

😂😂😂