The Perverted Jerk

Jungkook's POV

When I woke up. I frowned upon seeing that Limario is not on his bed. His sheets were already neatly folded.

I panickly looked around. It is just 6 in the morning and our class will start at 9.

Did he left already? I walked out of the room and saw Jimin at the kitchen making pancakes and Taehyung was reading a newspaper while sitting on the dinning area.

"Where is he?" I asked both of them.

Jimin grinned and I sighed.

Here comes the endless teasing.

"Limario went to school." Jimin said and I frowned.

"It's just 6 in the morning!" I said.

"Don't believe Jimin. Limario's at the garden,  watering plants." Taehyung answered and I smiled.

I excitedly walk to open the door and saw Limario watering the plants.

My heart warmed at the sight. He looks like and angel and the flowers are being blessed by him.

"Jungkook is really gay!" I heard Jimin's voice inside and so I walked to him.

"If you say that again, I'm gonna kill you!" I said while glaring at him.

"Enough of that! Let's eat." Taehyung pulled me and Jimin to sit. We all started eating.

Then Limario walked inside.

"Good morning everyone!" he said as he bow.

"Good morning! Come and let's eat!" Jimin patted the chair next to him.

"Thanks!" he said.

Limario hesitated at first but he walk to us and decided to sit beside Taehyung.

My brows furrowed more.

He seem to really like Taehyung. But Taehyung is not paying attention to him.

"By the way Limario, which country are you from?" I asked and he turned pale.

"I.. I'm from the country Lukawar" he said and the three of us looked at him.

Lukawar? Is that even a place? I haven't heard of that.

"Is that a country?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, It's a very small country. My father is the mayor there" he said and he wiped his sweat on his forehead.

I can tell he's uncomfortable with the topic by how he looks down on his lap.

Maybe he's shy because he just came from an unknown and small country.

"Uhm..do you know any food which tastes the best here in Korea?" Limario asked and I smiled.

Limario's POV

I'm so nervous right now. I hope they believed at what I told them.

I seriously just made up a country name and It's really not on the map. I should change the topic now or else they'll find out that I'm lying.

"Uhm..do you know any food which tastes the best here in Korea?" I asked them and Jungkook smiled.

An evil smile I can say.

"Yes I know a lot. Do you know what's the tastiest in Busan?" he asked while smirking.

"No? What is it?" I asked curiously and Taehyung just shook his head.

Jungkook lean to Jimin's ear and he whipered something to him.

Jimin started laughing and I got more curious.

Why is he laughing?

What did Jungkook told him?

"What is it?" I asked them.

"It was supposed to be a secret Limario. But.. Since you want to find out, I will just tell you my secret." he said with a very low voice.

I looked at him as I wait for his answer.

"The tastiest in Busan is my dick" he said and they all started laughing.

I felt my cheeks heating up and I covered my mouth which was now open.

I blushed so hard just hearing the word from him.

I can't believe he is a jerk when he's the president's son!

How can he say his manly part like that to my face? That was very disrespectful to say in front of a princess!!!

If he was just on Thailand and he would say that to me,  the queen will strangle him to death!

I'm so mad right now!

I stood up and left them at the table. I can still hear their laughters from the room.

I need to be far from Jungkook from now on. He's a perverted jerk and I don't like him!