The Queen's Judgement

Jungkook's POV

I nervously walked inside holding Lalisa's hand. This is the most terrfying, nerve wracking feeling I've felt ever my whole life. As if I will be sentenced to death. Well it's partly true because losing Lalisa will be the desth of me.

I don't know why but the I'm really nervous facing the Queen right. Maybe because somehow I know that if I fail, I might never see my wife again.

The Royal Throne Room is a bit intimidating. I feel like I'm a very small human being just being here infront of the Queen who sits on the Queen's chair looking down on me. On her right stood an old man.

I am not the Jeon Jungkook which is the son of the president here but the Princess' lover. And today, the Queen will pass her judgement whether I like it or not.

I gulped and swallowed the remaining fear in me and just focused on how to persuade her to let me be with her granddaughter.

"Your majesty." I said and bowed.

"Jeon Jungkook, how did you managed to sneak inside the Palace without me knowing?" she asked glancing at Lalisa.

"It was my order to let him in grandmother." Lalisa said.

"And who took your order?" She asked glancing at Bam. Bam nervously looked down.

"I did." Bam answered guiltily.

"I can punish Kunpimook for disobeying me." she saif glancing at the old man. And the old man sadly nodded.

"No! Kunpimook must never be punished! It was me who insisted for him to help me." Lalisa panicked and I felt bad. Bam didn't do anything wrong. He just helped me see Lalisa.

"Then you will take the punishment instead of him?" She asked Lalisa and we got quiet. I can feel this is her plan. To leave us with no choice.

"What is my punishment?" she asked and my eyes widened. She's not serious right?

"No, punish me instead! It was my fault coming here so please let it be me instead of them" I said.

The queen smiled for a moment and I felt uneasy about it. I feel like we fell into her trap.

"Well then, leave the princess alone, go back to your country and never come back here." she said.

"No!" the three of us said in chorus.

"My Queen, just punish me instead. I'm the one at fault here. So please spare the princess and her lover." Bam defended.

This is so frustrating!

"If I'm going to punish you, I'll have you stop your education at Yonsei." she said coldly. And Bam looked like he was about to cry.

"What? Grandmother please. Not that! That's too much!" Lalisa almost shouted.

"Then if not that, Marry Mario and forget about this boy." she said.

And why the fuck did she just called me boy?

"I don't want to marry him. I love Jungkook. He's the only one that I would marry." she said sternly. I really want to kiss my girl right now for defending me. She really loves me. And I love her so much too.

"You are being sutubborn Pranpriya! This man will bring you no good." she said. Looking at me from head to toe. As if judging my whole being.

"He loves me!" Lalisa shouted.

"Loves you? Did you know how many times he cheated on you? The night he made you wait for him, he was holding hands with another girl. Eating each other's faces, sticking thier tongue inside each mouths. They did it everywhere. Inside the Movie Theater, the club, even inside his car." she said and Lalisa's hold in my hand weakened.