The Man to Man Talk

Jungkook's POV

After class, we all stood up and Limario started walking out of the room.

Jimin and Taehyung quickly walked to follow her but I was able to pull them by their shoulders to stop them from further walking.

"What?" They both asked at the same time.

I know they're annoyed that I stopped them from following Limario or should I say Lalisa but I need to talk to them.

I need to tell them how I feel for her and I need them to understand that I'm serious.

"I need to talk to you two." I said in a serious tone.

"We can talk later at the dorm, I want to  walk home with Limario." Jimin said.

"No, I will drive him home." Taehyung said.

"No one is walking and driving Limario home because we are going to talk and I'm serious." I said and they tilted their heads but they nodded anyway.

"Let's go to our office, I want to talk to you alone." I said and we started walking.

When we finally got inside the President Council's Office where we always hang out, we took a seat at the meeting table as if we are going to discuss a school-related matter.

"What is it Jk?" Taehyung asked and I can see the confused look in his eyes.

I sighed and open my mouth to talk.

"It's about Limario." I said and they both turned their heads at me in an instant.

"What about her?" Jimin asked.

"Her? So you already knew?" I asked him and he got quiet as if he's scared to let us know that he found out already.

I look over Taehyung and he was quiet too. He's not surprised at all.

So, they really knew all this time.

"Since when did you knew?" I asked Jimin.

"2 days ago." he simply answered.

"How about you?" I asked Taehyung.

"I found out when I came back home from my trip." he said while looking straight at the table.

I can feel the heavy atmosphere around us and It gives me chills. These are my brothers and my dearest friends but I need them to understand that I love Limario so much and I'm willing to do anything for them to stop.

"How did you find out?" I asked the two of them.

"I saw her at Ladium University." Jimin said and Taehyung's eyes and I widened.

"She's what?" I asked.

"She's been secretly taking a class at Ladium and she even made friends with our sisters. 2 days ago,  Chae asked me to take her since she was out of gas but I found Limario in the University instead. She changed clothes from being a girl to a boy in the men's C.R. and that's how I found out that she was just pretending." he explained and I nodded.

"Why is she taking a class there?" Taehyung asked Jimin but Jimin just shrugged.

"I don't know. I'm confused too." he said.

"How about you?" I asked Taehyung.

He hesitated to talk first but he answered anyway.

"I saw her naked at the shower." he briefly explain.

"You What???" Both Jimin and I almost stood from our seat.

"It was an accident that I found out. I came home and the dorm was empty but I heard a girl's voice singing. I really thought it was a ghost so I started looking for her and I found her in your bathroom taking a shower. That's when I realized Limario is a girl." he said and I tried to calm my self down.