The Princess and the Bed

Jungkook's POV

"Good morning babe!" I greeted my girl the moment she opened her eyes.

She gave me a warm smile and I replied her smile with a quick kiss on her lips.

"I love you!" I said as I draw circles on her arm.

Last night we feel asleep on her bed just talking about random things. Mostly about polictics and I really enjoyed the conversation with her company. She's so smart and witty and she doesn't bore me.

I didn't know just having a girlfriend chat with you could make a person happy. Now I understand why she said we don't need to have sex to prove that we love each other.

She makes me happy with just her simple ways and I think I'm gonna settle with her condition on not having sex.... Yet.

Yes, I was born with such need but if it will cause her to leave me, then fuck sex!

"I love you too!" she said and she smiled at me. She cressed my face with her soft hand and I love the feeling.

She's so beautiful and I want to savor the moment I have with her.

So, I hovered on top of her to kiss her neck but something else caught my attention.

"What are these?" I asked worriedly pointing to the bruises on her arms. He skin is as white as a milk that's why the purple bruises are clear.

Did someone hurt her?

"Where?" she look at where I am staring and she shrugged. "It's nothing" she said like it's normal.

"What do you mean nothing? It's as if you wear beaten! Who did this to you?" I asked her.

"Nothing. Those are normal bruises. I usually got those when the bed I sleep is hard." she said.

Wait.. What?

Her bed isn't hard it is very soft!  She's clearly making up stories to hide from me who hurt her.

"Lalisa, don't make up stories! Tell me who hurt you please?" I plead. I'm so worried about her. I don't want to see her hurt physically.

"I'm not making up stories! This bed is hard and I find it hard to sleep here." she said.

"What are you saying Lalisa? this bed is soft. It's closely soft as my bed back at home!" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"You're not believing me. Then, watch this!" she said.

She removed her top but she covered her chest with her cloth top to avoid me from seeing her clothed breast.

"Look at my back" she said and she turn to show me her back which was smooth and then she lay on her back on the bed. She stayed like that for few minutes and then she sat back up.

"Now Look." She said and she turn her back for me to see.

What the Fuck!!!

She really got bruises on her back.

"Why?" I asked her confusedly.

"Because I told you the bed is hard." she shrugged and she wore her top again.

"Does this always happen? How come I don't see these bruises before?" I asked.

"Because I always wear long sleeve shirts right?" she said.

"Why are you so sensitive? You seemed to be like that princess on the story. I forgot the title." I laughed at the thought but she got quiet.

"Hey? Why are you quiet?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just thought I need to prepare for school now." she said and she strode to the bathroom.

She's really sensitive. But I feel bad for her because she can't sleep well.

I sighed.

I left the room and saw Jimin and Taehyung already eating.

"What's the problem?" Jimin asked.

"Uhm.. Do you know how to order the softest bed online?" I asked. And their eyes widened like they're thinking about something else.

"I don't like the look on your faces. And to answer your thoughts, No! I'm not buying the softest bed to have sex there with Lalisa!" I spat.

"Then why do you want to buy one? The dorm's bed are soft enough." Jimin said.

"Lalisa can't sleep at the bed right?" Taehyung said.

"How did you know?" My thoughts are already running elsewhere and it's not good. Imagining Lisa and Taehyung on the same bed and she told him the information she just told me a while ago. "Did you sleep with her?" I accused clenching my fists so hard.

"What the! Of course not! I just know she's sensitive." he said and I calmed my self down.

"Okay just please help me order the softest bed for her!" I asked them both and they nodded.

Moments later, Taehyung, Jimin and I were able to pick the bed online. Taehyung chose the brand, Jimin choose the color and I choose the size.

The three of us may always be fighting for her love but the three of us will always agree on one thing. And that is to make her happy.

I want my girl to sleep comfortably and so I bought her her new bed.

I hope she won't get bruises this time.

👑

Author's Note

I miss comments 😥😢😢