The Unveiled Secret

Jungkook's POV

I wanted to shed her tears away. She's clearly hurt but I can't even help her out from Tzuyu's craziness.

When she was at the door she looked really out of place and I wish she just stayed at the dorm. She should've just waited there for me.

But Tzuyu took my phone to make her come here and now she's verbally attacking Lalisa infront of our parents and other guests.

And as much as I want to shout at Tzuyu's face right now, I can't because it's my father's birthday and everyone is here.

I can see the panic in my parent's faces because Tzuyu is drawing everyone's attention by exposing Lalisa's secret.

She really needs to stop.

"Tzuyu stop!" I shouted. But Tzuyu just laughed.

Lalisa continued crying which breaks my heart. Who wouldn't? when your secret was exposed like this?

"Lalisa,  come I'll take you home." I was surprised when Taehyung offered her his hand.

I rolled my eyes at him. At this point, I'm the one who should come to her rescue instead of him.

"No, I'm taking her home!" Jimin stood as well.

What the fuck? These guys are drawing more attention which pisses me off.

"No one is taking Lalisa home except me!" I said while standing on my chair.

She's my wife. Therefore she comes with no one but me. I want to tell that to everyone's faces.

"Wow! I didn't know a bitch can catch three big fishes like this!" Tzuyu said but I didn't pay her any more attention.

I just glared at Taehyung and Jimin for acting like heroes in front of my girl. They are really worsening the situation more. 

"No, thank you. I will go home on my own." Lalisa said.

The door opened and came rushing.

"Sorry I'm late. Our flight got delayed.. Wait is that you princess?" the man interrupted.

And when I looked at the source of voice, I frowned when I saw him.

The Prime Minister. Lalisa's friend who I'm jealous of.

We all look at him as he started walking. I didn't know this Mario knows Tzuyu too.

"Uhm..do I know you?" Tzuyu asked amusely. She seemed to be awestruck by the guy's features.

"Oh no, I'm sorry, I'm not talking to you princess Tzuyu." he said and we all looked at each other.

"Then who are you talking with?" Tzuyu was annoyed this time because she thought the Prime Minister was talking to her.

"I'm talking to another princess." he said then his eyes travelled to Lalisa.

I'm sure she's not referring to Lalisa as princess.

Lalisa froze on her feet when Mario took her hand and kissed it. And I almost jumped out of my seat because of it.

"Do you know this girl Prime Minister Chayut?" My father asked.

"You mean her?" he asked looking at Lalisa.

"Yes her. Are you two acquaintances?" my father curiously asked and I know he will tell him that they are good friends because that's what Lalisa told me.

"We're more than that Mr. President. She is my ex-fiancee." he answered.

They are What???

Did I hear him right? I looked around and everone was shocked too which means I heard him right.