The Worried Brother

Jennie's POV

"Why are you even drinking?" I asked Lalisa because she seemed to have toruble going on. She's even wearing a man's clothes.

"I will tell you a secret." she said as she hicup.

Lalisa just took few shots but she's already drunk. I can tell she has a low tolerance in alchohol and I'm sure she will pass out quickly.

"What is it?" I worriedly asked.

"Your brother.." she said and she closed her eyes.

"Hey don't sleep yet. Tell me what did my brother do this time?  Did he hurt you?" I asked worriedly.

My blood is clearly boiling now just imagining Jungkook did her wrong.

"No... No... He is good.. He is kind.." she said as her head rests on my shoulder from too much drinking.

Oh my God she's drunk and she needs to stop.

"Lalisa you're drunk. Let's stop now. Where do you live so that I can take you home?" I said while shaking her shoulder.

"I love him!" she said and she started crying.

"What the fuck? What are you talking about? Why are you crying?" I asked.

"I think... I love your brother.." she said while looking straight to my eyes.

Oh my God!

"How did you know my brother?" I asked. I'm so confused. How did he know my brother and how did my bother know her?

I remember Jk called me and told me he's interested with Lalisa but I didn't know it's this serious.

Did he make her fall in love and he messed with her too?

But Lalisa said he's good and kind?

I'm really worried about her right now.

"Hey,  come on.. I'll take you home." I said and I tried to pull her to stand but we just stumbled back to the couch. I can't carry her.

What will I do now?

I need help.

She's now sleeping and she's heavy for me to carry on my car.

Right I'll just call Jimin to pick her up. Maybe he knows where she lives. Lalisa is not on the state to talk or walk or answer.

When I was about to call Jimin, I heard Lalisa uttered a name.

Jungkook..

She mumbled while her eyes are closed. It was low but I clearly heard it.

She seemed to be dreaming about him.

Uhh! I don't trust my brother but Lalisa seemed to trust him.

Whatever!

I'll just call my bitch brother!

I dialled his number but he's not answering.

I'm gonna kill him if I saw his face!

"What!" I hear someone say

"Jk? Is this you?" I asked to confirm.

"Of course!  Who else would it be?" he snapped.

"Stop being a pussy and get us here at Agust Club" I said.

"Why should I help you when you don't even help me. I'm your brother and you should love me and support me too but you--"

"Stop talking and come here immediately. Lalisa is drunk and I can't carry her. Come quick or I'll just call Jimin instead." I cut his drama off.

"Don't you dare call Jimin,  I'll be there just wait!" I can hear the worry his voice.

I look over Lalisa's sleeping state and smiled.

What did you do to my brother?

Soon, Jungkook came running to us wearing his pajamas.

My eyes widened when I saw he was just wearing a slippers.

"The fuck are you wearing that in this club?" I said when he was beside me.

"What happened to her? Why did you let her drink too much!" he yelled at me.

"Don't be too dramatic. You're even lucky I called you instead of Jimin!" I said but he just rolled his eyes.

"Just don't let her drink again!" he said then he walked to her and started carressing her hair.

Okay. My little brother is acting weird.

I looked around and people are watching us. Who wouldn't be when the president's children is inside a club and one of them is wearing his pajamas?

"Hey,  we need to leave. Do you have any idea where her house is?" I asked my brother.

"Yes I know. Let's go." he said and he gently carried Lalisa effortlessly.

When we got on his car,  he gently lay her on the back seat and he faced me.

"I'll take her home." he said with a serious facial expression.

"And why should I trust you?" I challenged. Though I can feel the worry in him,  I'm still scared that he'll do something to Lalisa.

"Jennie please trust me. I love her so much okay?"

My brother loves her too?

What's happening? I thought Lalisa and Jimin are doing great together?

Chae's going to kill me for sure.

"Do you even know how it feels to love?" I asked raising my brow at him

"Of course. She is the only one who made me feel like this. I love her so much so please trust me. I will never hurt her." He said. His eyes were pleading.

My brother is really serious this time

"But what about Tzuyu?" I asked him. I want to know his plans so I know where I stand.

"I will explain everything to her. I promise. Just please support me on this. I need your help too sis" he said.

"I swear Jungkook if you ever do something to her--"

"I won't do something bad to her. You think I'm that pervert?" he said and I nodded.

"Okay. Drive safely. I'll drive my car" I said.

"You too" he said then he ride his car.

I stayed on my track and just watched his leaving car.

My brother is really in love.

I know Chae will hate me but if Lalisa is the only way to make my playboy brother change,  then I will do anything to make them together.

👑

Author's Note

Sorry for the very late update. I fell asleep early last night that's why.