The Dream

Lalisa's POV

"Are you okay Lalisa?" Chaeyoung rubbed my back when I was washing my hands at the sink.

"I'm fine. Why are you asking me that?" 

"Stop pretending that you're fine. We clearly see that you are hurt because of Jungkook!" Jisoo said while crossing her arms on her chest.

"How did you know?" I asked. Am I too obvious? What do they think of me now? They seemed to know I have a feelings for Jungkook even if I'm with Jack.

"It's very obvious. You love him. We know that Lalisa." Jisoo have me a worried look.

"Are you mad about Jack? I mean he's your brother and we're supposed to be together but I ended falling for Jungkook. I don't know how it happened. I'm so sorry Jisoo." I apologized to her.

"Why are you sorry? You shouldn't feel sorry Lalisa. It's your own heart that you must follow. We can't dictate our heart who to love and not to." she said in a gently voice.

"But I chose Jungkook and broke up with Taehyung. And now that I saw Jungkook with another girl, I kinda regretted choosing him." I blurted out even if I don't mean it. I didn't regret breaking uo with Taehyung. We're not for each other because I don't love him. It is Jungkook that I love.

"Lalisa, Jungkook is just playing around. That girl is not someone you should be worry of. Jungkook loves you too. We are sure of that." Chae said and I laughed at her joke.

"Love? How can you say he loves me when he danced like that with that girl! And you heard the girl right? She said they will go to her place to fuck each other!" I didn't stop myself from crying now. I don't know why I'm so jealous when he is not my boyfriend but it hurts so much.

"Lalisa, don't ever think like that. Jungkook feels the same for you. Please listen to us! You're just making it hard for the both of you!" Jisoo grabbed my shoulder to shake.

"Then why is he ignoring me if he loves me? It's very clear. This is a one sided love. And I need to stop this feeling before I get hurt more. I will go back to Thailand tomorrow. You all can stay here in Korea. There's no more point for me to stay here." I said and their eyes widened.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Jisoo almost yelled at my face.

"I said what I said. I will go back to Thailamd tomorrow. I don't want to see Jungkook again. But you girls can visit me anytime you want. Jimin and Taehyung too. But I will not see Jungkook again!" I announced with finality.

"Lalisa, this is too much! You need to think first before deciding like that! What will happen to you now? I thought we came here to have fun and help you gain your memories back!"

"I don't need to remember anything. I can live with or without my memories. I need to focus on my country. I'm gonna be the Queen soon. Love is just a distraction."

"Lalisa! Please talk to Jungkook first. This is just a misunderstanding." Chae pleaded.

"I tried to tell him how I feel a while ago but he just ignored me. That's enough reason for me to stop my feelings for him. I'm sorry girls. But I will go ahead. I can't go home with Jungkook. I will just take a taxi." I said and quickly walked outside. I heard the girls voices called for me to stop but I didn't look back. I walked out of the club's exit to not see Jungkook who is at the VIP area near the main door.

When I was finally outside the club, someone called my name.

"Lalisa?" I looked at the owner and saw him running to chase me.