The Vows

Lalisa's POV

"Lalisa, Limario whatever you real name is." he said as he chuckle. "I want you to wear this ring as the sign of my love and a promise that I will love you forever, I will take care of you, And I will always be there for you. I'm sorry for the wrong things I've done and I hope that you forgive me for that. But I will never hurt you on purpose. Lalisa, You are my happiness,  you are my home and you will always be the missing part of me. And without you I find it hard to breath. Thank you for making me feel how loving a person is. I never actually believed in love until I found you. And with that, I promise I will make you happy. And I also promise to be gentle next time." he said and he wink on the word gentle. "I promise I will treat you like a queen from this day forward. I love you Lalisa." he pushed the ring on my ring finger. Then he kissed my finger wearing the ring.

I noticed he is now crying. And the sight of his happy tears because of the vow warms my heart.

He turned his eyes on me as he wait for my vow.

I breathed in and out first before I start my words.

"Jungkook, wear this ring as the sign of my love and a sign of our memories together. And on those times that we were together, I want to thank you for the happiness you brought me. Jungkook, I love you with all of my heart and I'm willing to sacrifice everything for you. You may not understand it yet. Who I really am, where I came from but this is the real me. And the real me loves you and will always love you. Jungkook I promise you that I will never forget my love for you as long as I live. I love you Jungkook." I said as I wear the ring on his ring finger.

I can't help but cry too. I'm too emotional for this.

I just really feel happy that I married him even if it's not a real one.

"Thank you Lalisa!" he engulfed me in a tight embrace as we are now both crying because of our vows.

I pulled away and kissed his lips.

We kissed infront of the bell tower which serves us our church.

We kissed infront of the pink muhly which serves us our guest.

We kissed wearing the couple rings which serves us our witnesses.

And he whoever is up there who is watching us.

I really hope one day, we can marry each other officially.

👑

👑

Author's Note

Prepare your tissues 😭😭😭