The Options

Jungkook's POV

Finally at home.

Lisa sat on her bed and she placed the kittens on her lap to pet them.

After buying 10 pieces of lingeries, Lalisa and I ate dinner at a restaurant inside the mall and we finally picked the kittens to bring home.

Now, I have no fucking clue where to put these evil cats.

"We should've bought a cage for them" I said while removing my shirt.

I sat on my bed facing her as she happily play with the kittens.

"Cats don't live inside cages!" she said.

"So where will they sleep if not inside the cage?" I asked her.

"In my bed of course!" she said and I stood immediately.

"What? No! you're not letting them on your bed!" I warned.

"But my bed is wide enough for us and you clearly have your own bed. So there's no problem here." she said.

"No! I will never let that white cat and orange cat sleep with you! I should be the only one near you! Not Jimin and Taehyung!" I said frustratedly. I hate to see the two of them sleep with her.

"What the? They are just cats? They were just named after Jimin and Taehyung? Why would you be jealous of animals?" She asked.

Yeah! Why am I getting jealous of those fucking cats?

Whatever! Even if they are cats, the fact that they were named after my two competitors is enough reason for me to not trust them.

Who knows if they started to lick my girl?

I frowned when I saw the orange cat licking her lap. And Lisa was giggling and enjoying it.

"Hey!  Stop licking my girl!" I said and I took the cat away from her to put on my bed.

"What's your problem Jk? They are cats for fucks sake!" she frustratedly asked but no. I will never let them get close to Lalisa. She's mine alone and no one will touch her even mosquitos!

"Lalisa,  let's just let them sleep on my bed while we share yours." I suggested.

As much as I don't want to create bruises for her, sleeping beside her is a better option than letting those cats sleep beside her.

"Okay fine. Lat's go to sleep now. I'm so tired." She said as she stood to grab her robe. She would probably take a shower first before sleeping.

"But I thought we will have sex tonight?" I asked her.

I was excited the whole day anticipating what will happen tonight but now she wants to sleep already.

"Jk,  I haven't even taken the pills yet." she reminded me and I sighed.

Yeah! I forgot.

"How about you take one today and we do it tomorrow?" I suggested and she nodded.

"Okay." she simply said and she walked to the bathroom.

Lalisa seems to be not excited at our future sex plan and I wonder why. Maybe because she doesn't know how it feels yet.

Now I have the urge to make her go crazy about it. I want her to want me too. I want her to beg me to fuck her. I want her to ask me everyday for it.

I can just imagine her rubbing my cock early in the morning begging for a morning sex.

I smiled at the thought.

I can't wait already.

So I pulled the box of pills from the plastic bag and read the directions.

I read it and I was shocked to know what's written there.

What? We need to wait 7 days first before going to action?

I don't know this works like this? I haven't had an ex girlfriend use pills before. I always use a condom because I'm kinda grossed out touching them.

So I always end up getting blowjobs and I'll just finger them in return without giving them oral. I admit but I don't like giving orals. But if it's Lalisa, I would eat her anytime of the day.

I smiled just thinking about it. She taste too sweet.

Lalisa is really different. I love her and I want to pleasure her. She's naive and innocent and I love that side of her.

What am I gonna do now?  I want her so bad and now that she finally agreed to do it with me, the fucking pills just ruined my hopes up.

How about condoms?

Nah! I can't let the opportunity of feeling being inside my virgin girlfriend go to waste buy wearing those.

Injectables are not an option too because I don't want my baby hurt with a needle. She will cry and I don't want that.

'Yeah but she would probably cry more if you rip her apart' my subconcious mocked my concern.

Withdrawal? No! I'm bad at withdrawal. I will most likely explode inside her without even pulling first.

I will get her pregnant because of that and she will hate me forever. Though I want to make babies with her soon.

Ligation is the most impossible option because we will still make tons of babies in the future.

"Uhh! this is frustrating!" I guess I have no choice but to wait for seven days.

Poor Jungcock.

I stayed at her bed when suddenly her phone beeped. My curiosity is killing me esecially I don't have her number yet.

Yeah! She's my girlfriend but I don't have her number. Insert sad voice.

I grabbed her phone and looked closely to see who messaged her.

The message came from Mario.

Who is Mario?

Is she cheating on me?

I swiped her phone open and I was surprised to know she has no password.

My eyes widened when I saw the image of the Mario guy.

Mario: We need to talk in private soon

The message says and I can feel my blood boiling at what I read.

Who the hell is that guy? I'm gonna kill him if he ever tries to make a move on my girl!

Shortly,  Lisa emerge from the bathroom wearing her robe.

"What's the matter Jk?" she worriedly asked.

"TELL ME! WHO THE FUCK IS MARIO???"

👑

Author's Note

So, Mario Chayut in this story is basically Mario Maurer. He is a Thai-german actor who recently supported Lisa from those who bullied her with racist comments.