The Love Making

Lalisa's POV

Jungkook carried me without breaking the kiss. His tongue still exploring every corners of my mouth. Sucking my tongue lightly as I also do the same.

This is the second time I kissed him apart from the kiss we shared at the blue palace but I'm still awed how I can kiss him back like I'm an expert or so. Maybe because him and I used to kiss back then but I just don't remember it. Besides, my body seem to respond on its own when it comes to Jungkook.

I felt Jungkook's strong arms carry me upstairs. I know we are headed there even though my eyes are closed because of how the stairs squeak on his steps.

He led me to the room and when we are in, he finally broke the kiss.

"The bed is small" I uttered worrying we wouldn't fit.

"It's okay, we can still fit. It's either you on top of me? or I'm on top? How do you want it to be?" he asked without breaking eye contact.

The thought of me on top of him is so new and embarrassing so I answered blushing. "You on top."

He smiled.

"As you wish Princess" he gently lay me on the bed and removed his jacket then pulled out his shirt exposing his toned body.

What a beautiful sight he is. I can't help but stare at his body while I wait for his next move.

"Tonight, I'm gonna show you how to praise your body like a Queen that you are." he walked to me and grabbed my leg stopping on my calf, he kissed my shin. Placing gentle kisses up to my knee.

My dress hiked up showing him my black underwear and Jungkook's eyes locked with it so I closed my legs out of embarrassment. I know we did it before and he has probably seen it a lot of times but still, this is very new to me.

"What a tease." he said while breathing heavily. He looked back at my legs and continued kissing both of my knee, he parted them and run his tongue from there slowly moving north which earned a light moan from me.

Jungkook is very bold with his every move I see.

He licked my inner thigh then he stopped in front of my clothed core. He moved my light dress up and leaned closer to it.

"This is your favorite part. You usually like it when I do this to you" he said tugging my panties down and threw it to the side.

Even though I'm blushing just seeing him face my sex, I didn't stop him from what he will do next.

Is he going to kiss me there? But that would be weird.

I closed my eyes and stopped myself from thinking when Jungkook attacked my pussy with his mouth.

He kissed it as if making out with my mouth. So I grabbed my hair out of pleasure.

"Oh God!  This is so good!" I moaned.

He started sucking one corner and my pussy started leaking out juices which Jungkook willingly licked in return.

I looked at his face which is now glistening with wetness and pushed him more to it.

He is now eating me, and drinking all of my wetness and I can't do anything but to moan and moan.

He then stopped so I looked at him confused. His eyes are still glued to my pussy but I got surprised when he rubbed it and slowly inserted a finger.

"Jungkook!" I closed my eyes again when I felt his long finger inside my walls.

It hurts.

Jungkook didn't say a thing but he moved his fingers in a come at me motion rubbing somewhere inside which triggered my pussy to cry out more juices.