The Worst Sister

Jungkook's POV

"Stop Jisoo please!" I can hear Taehyung's voice outside my room so I quickly stood to see what's the commotion.

"What's happening here?" I asked when I saw Jisoo and Taehyung on the living room.

Taehyung's hands are pulling Jisoo's arms and Jisoo is looking around our dorm.

"Where's Jimin?" she asked me.

"I told you Jimin is not here Jisoo so please stop and go home." Taehyung plead.

"No,  I need to talk to him!" she said.

What the hell is Jisoo's problem?

Girls are really weird that's why I don't fall in love with them because they are hormonal and moody and annoying.

But of course Limario is different because she's the best. I smiled at the picture of her face in my mind with hearts flying all over.

"What's happening here?" Jimin came out of the room shirtless as if he just woke up from Jisoo's big mouth.

"Jimin, go back to the room!" Taehyung said with a death glare but Jimin just rubbed his eyes innocently.

Poor Jimin. Whatever he did, I'm sure he's gonna get a lot of scolding from Jisoo.

And Jisoo is as scary as fuck when she's serious.

"Oh! Good thing you're here Jimin!" she said and she grabbed her arm from Taehyung's grip.

"What is it Jisoo?" Jimin asked.

"I just came here to tell you to back off on Lalisa!" she said and my eyes widened.

Back off from who?

I looked at Jimin and he was shocked too.

"Excuse me? Back off from who?" Jimin snorted.

"My brother here is bothered because he loves Lalisa and I can tell he's just giving way for you. But as his sister,  I will tell you right here and right now that Lalisa will be Taehyung's girl and you should stop." Jisoo said.

What the fuck is she talking about?

"Jisoo,  I told you it's not your business to meddle with our problem. I can handle it my own." Taehyung said as he seemed to be embarrassed with Jisoo's outburst.

"No, I know how kind you are and I know for sure you're just sacrificing for others. But I won't let you be hurt again!" Jisoo said.

"And who are you to dictate what I should do and not do?" Jimin asked and he's clearly annoyed right now.

"I'm his sister and I will help him on any way I can. This is the first time he fell in love after the princess and you should have known that he never falls in love that quickly. You can go find another woman to love." she said.

As of it's as easy as 1,2,3?

Jimin just rolled his eyes and I understand his frustration. Giving up Limario is not that easy just because of Taehyung.

"I know you've been seeking your sister's help Jimin. And you should fight fairly. I will help my brother just like how Chae helps you. He will have Lalisa so if I were you just back off." she said and she walked away leaving us three confused.

Teahyung faced Jimin and the next thing he did was he gave Jimin a 90 degrees bow.

What the heck is he doing?

"I'm so sorry for my sister's rude behavior. I promise it won't happen again!" Taehyung apologized while bowing.

Jimin quickly pulled him to stand straight.

"Hey! Don't apologize. I understand her. I have a sister too and she's also like that. Except my sister is a lot sweeter while yours is scarier." he said and he smiled.

"You're not mad? I promised I didn't told her to come to you and say all of those things. I want to solve my problems alone and I don't want their help" Taehyung explained.

"I know you won't.. But we're really lucky to have the sweetest sister right?" Jimin said while laughing.

"Right!" Taehyung laughed too and I'm sorry I can't relate because my sister is so useless.

Both of them started walking inside their room laughing and talking about how great their sisters are while I was left alone in the living room.

I need a supportive sister like Jisoo too and a cupid sister like Chae but I got a judgemental sister like Jennie instead.

Poor me.

I went inside my room sulking. But then my phone started ringing.

Jennie is calling...

My useless sister is calling?

What does she want now?

I have no time to listen to her preaching. So I won't answer her.

My phone kept ringing so I decided to just answer it to stop the noise.

"What!" I asked her.

"Jk? Is this you?" she asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Of course!  Who else would it be?" I snapped at her.

"Stop being a pussy and get us here at Agust Club" she said and I can hear the loud music behind.

"Why should I help you when you won't even help me with Lalisa. I'm your brother and you should love me and support me too but you--"

"Stop talking and come here immediately. Lalisa is drunk and I can't carry her. Come quick or I'll just call Jimin instead."

Lalisa is what???

My heart started hammering just hearing her name.

"Don't you dare call Jimin,  I'll be there.. just wait!" I said and I hurriedly ended my call.

Just when I thought she's the worst sister, she proved me wrong.

A smile crept on my lips.

Oh how I love a drunk Lalisa!

👑

Author's Note.

What do you think will happen to Jungkook and drunk Lalisa?

😁😁😁